Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House press secretary, the first Black and out LGBTQ person in the role

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

I don’t care about her skin color. 

I don’t care about her sexual preference 

Will she look in the camera and lie to the American people ?

of course.  It’s part of the job description!

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have absolutely no idea where you’re going there. A black man said that he doesn’t care about her skin color and that means what to you? 

Why does this thread exist?  Who is playing who?

21 hours ago, Precision said:

Thoughts?

How about the headline stops at “Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House Press Secretary”.

Isn't it time for people to get past “the first” anything?

If this person does her job well, isn’t that enough?

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Precision said:

I truly don't give much of a s**t about this & this persons sexual orientation !! That should have absolutely nothing to do with he hiring of this person for this position unless of course you are pandering for votes !!

So now when we all go to hire on to a job is this going to be a question on the application ? And if so do you care ?

HEY EVERY ONE GUESS WHAT IM HETEROSEXUAL DO YOU REALLY GIVE 2 S**TS ??

Who or what perverted SOB give a s**t about sexual preference when looking to hire someone for a job what should be the focus is how freaking good they can do their job weather you are straight or gay shouldn't have anything to do with it or is a gay person better for the job or if you are straight does that mean your better suited for the position ? WTF ??

By letting this be the head line of the hiring it only does one thing it serves to get more votes from the others that are of the same mind set that is the only reason why this has any traction .

So this is nothing but another truly politically motivated move & if by some chance any one believes that the politicians actually give a rat's a** about this or anyones sexual orientation for anything more than getting votes your as foolish as they think you need to be for their advancement in their political career .

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, T master said:

I truly don't give much of a s**t about this & this persons sexual orientation !! That should have absolutely nothing to do with he hiring of this person for this position unless of course you are pandering for votes !!

So now when we all go to hire on to a job is this going to be a question on the application ? And if so do you care ?

Who or what perverted SOB give a s**t about sexual preference when looking to hire someone for a job what should be the focus is how freaking good they can do their job weather you are straight or gay shouldn't have anything to do with it or is a gay person better for the job or if you are straight does that mean your better suited for the position ? WTF ??

By letting this be the head line of the hiring it only does one thing it serves to get more votes from the others that are of the same mind set that is the only reason why this has any traction .

So this is nothing but another truly politically motivated move & if by some chance any one believes that the politicians actually give a rat's a** about this or anyones sexual orientation for anything more than getting votes your as foolish as they think you need to be for their advancement in their political career .

You wrote all that about something you don't care about? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You wrote all that about something you don't care about? 

To explain to those that don't have brains enough to differentiate between why that should & shouldn't make a difference & those stupid enough to care about it for only that one reason . 

Oh and to give you something else to B**CH about ...

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thoughts?

How about the headline stops at “Karine Jean-Pierre to become White House Press Secretary”.

Isn't it time for people to get past “the first” anything?

If this person does her job well, isn’t that enough?

Well, if she does, she'd be the first Dem Press Secretary to do it.

• Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, T master said:

Nobody voted for her. Nobody will vote for her.

It has traction because she is the first gay and black woman to hold such a position.

If that triggers you, so be it. 

8 minutes ago, 716er said:

It has traction because she is the first gay and black woman to hold such a position.

Isn’t she lesbian? 

41 minutes ago, 716er said:

So then you feel sexual orientation has relevance to a job & should be part of the headline and the persons job performance or job history is totally secondary consideration ? As far as no one voted for her maybe not but the back story of getting votes because of the headline is the point you are sorely missing .

But this doesn't surprise me after all that is todays world in which we live ! It is no longer how good you perform the job you are hired to do but either the color of your skin or your sexual orientation that is the very first consideration not 1 word mentioned about how she earned the position other than those 2 things .

I will agree being the first black American to get his position is something to be very proud & should be heralded as a step forward & recognized as such but as i said the only reason the sexual orientation thing is brought into it is to pander for votes from those like minded people & if by pointing that out and not looking att he actual things that should matter given this women being hired makes you think it triggers me then as you say So be it .

1 hour ago, T master said:

I would think on the job application they would be more concerned with grammar and spelling.

4 minutes ago, Precision said:

I would think on the job application they would be more concerned with grammar and spelling.

Heck no! Those are both white male centric criteria. We’ve got no time for that. We’ve got a country to transform….dammit! 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Haven't even started the new job and manages to already alienate half the population, bravo.

On a side note, how many planes do you think could taxi on her forehead?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I mean, she's Black and she's LGBTQ, she could pretty much poison all the baby formula and nobody could really say nothin 

30 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I mean, she's Black and she's LGBTQ, she could pretty much poison all the baby formula and nobody could really say nothin 

3 hours ago, TSOL said:

Such a child 

PS: Why do you hate blacks and gays?