Mekhi Becton done as a Jet?

Captain Hindsight

17 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Found this Reddit thread. Remember when he was the best tackle to ever play football a few years ago? 

Jets gonna Jet

What’s the issue with Becton?  I know he had kind of an up and down rookie season and that he was injured last season.

He really did look like a stud coming out. If he's really that fat he's got serious issues. They're already so big they gotta eat alot to maintain their weight. Can't imagine eating in such a surplus that on top of being fat you put on 50lbs lol 

Its def from drinking/eating sugar or junk. Eating 3,000 clean cals even is hard and a FT job

34 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Found this Reddit thread. Remember when he was the best tackle to ever play football a few years ago? 

Jets gonna Jet

Do you think it’s maybe that they just can’t make a jersey that big?  🤷‍♂️

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

When I watched him play one of his first games as a Jet I think it was vs us I said yea that guy could be one of the best LTs in the game....right now. 

Yep it was vs us....Baldy noticed to:

This video makes me realize how happy I am the Jets didn't take Josh. Wow does Darnold suck. Josh makes every one of those throws.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.