Mekhi Becton done as a Jet?

Captain Hindsight

1 minute ago, Rock-A-Bye Beasley said:

Brown hasn’t practiced this offseason and was terrible against the chiefs. He had some good games and I hope he can develop but he’s no guarantee. 

We have to trust Kromer , just don't get him angry 🙂

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2022 at 3:53 PM, Warcodered said:

Late to the party I am with this, but how do you watch this and not think of the Fat Bastard saying "Get in my belly!"? 🤔

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
Jeebus! THREE attempts to get the wording correct! 😳

On 6/16/2022 at 4:25 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Bease, he’s injured.  It doesn’t mean anything in June.

I have been concerned just cause he’s so raw. He needs all the reps he can get. If he’s good for TC I’ll be fine. I honestly think Quessenberry can give more consistent play than Brown did last season. Just that Quessenberry is a bit long in the tooth (despite little tread) and Brown has much more upside. 

11 hours ago, aristocrat said:

had they drafted wirfs they succeed and bucs don’t win a super bowl. Wild how that stuff works 

I always had Wirfs graded as the best OT in that class. That he went 4th of the top 4 guys was always mad to me. Granted he has played exclusively at right tackle the "easier" side so far, but he is already a first team all pro and if you look at Tampa's line when he went down in the playoffs you definitely saw how valuable he is to them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.