Packers Signing Sammy Watkins To 1 Year Deal

H2o

1 minute ago, MJS said:

I'd complain about punctuation, but he actually does a pretty good job with his apostrophes.

Everyone "once" to be an English teacher :lol:

Edited by H2o

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Sammy keeps getting work while I and the rest of you continue working y'all little jobs for the rest of y'all lives.

But we will be safe in our cubicles while he runs the risk of limping off the edge of the earth! Who’s a dummy now, Sammy? 

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

Southerners sometimes say, "Well bless your heart" when they really mean, "**** Off!"

Wait! I thought they were being no nice!!!

2 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Outstanding post, Gugny!

600.jpg?width=300&quality=45&auto=format

1st and most important of all Aaron Rodgers must be saying to himself at least they got me a player of Adams caliber to take his place.

Second of all who spells wants like this once? Also who spells going to like this gone? 

Meanwhile while he was writing this, he was thinking to himself, I'm getting the better of this fan base I'll show these losers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, Chas56 said:

Colleges should be embarrassed to graduate someone who communicates like that. It seems that no one, people or institutions, have any shame anymore.

It's a dialogue. Assuming someone is stupid based on it, is well, stupid. Nobody accuses Watkins of being an Einstein but there's plenty of players that talk like this that aren't morons. 

Colleges should be embarrassed at pushing players through, but that has nothing to do with players talking in AAVE (Barf that I just typed that out lol)

34 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Nice move. At least they have Rodgers. It's better than using 2 1st round picks and a 4th when you have no quarterback.

Don't be so harsh. At least his punctuation is solid.

I initially thought you were talking about the dolphins and blasting on your boy Tua

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is he a bust?  Definitely didn’t live up to his potential or draft stock but also didn’t suck.

I’m gonna have to say yes.  8 years, 5000 yards, 34 TDs…for a #4 pick overall.  One 1000 yard season.  His best two years were actually his rookie and 2nd season with Buffalo.  By far, his moment of glory was his postseason with KC the year they won the SB, but it’s not enough.

B-b-b-b-b-b-bust.

• Like (+1) 1

Well, it’s pretty flat out there, so Sammy should feel real comfortable…,

4 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I defended his talent all the way until his 2nd year with the Rams.  But at that point it became clear, the talent didn't match the drive.  Sammy Watkins is like having a Formula 1 race car with a Ford Mustang engine in it.  

He just never had the drive to be great or live up to his potential.  Especially since he kept getting paid top dollar for mediocre effort and production.  

I think you have it wrong.  His car had a Yugo body for it was constantly breaking.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

We couldn't have had Mike at 7 without also trading up. I wanted Mike Evans so bad though. If we had just picked him at #4 people would think very differently about the trade up. 

Yeah.........but, of course,  the play was to just sit still and draft Aaron Donald.    And that really shouldn't have come down to hindsight.

That should be a lesson to all the people who are prioritizing need over BPA..........the best player at a need position can end up miles short of the BPA.   

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.