Bills sign Jamison Crowder

YoloinOhio

Beane after the McKissic news….. 

Beane:  NOBODY does that to me!!!  !@#$ it.    Forget my cap ethics.   Sign Von.  Sign OJ.  Give me Shaq and Jordan.  Give me any rb that can catch.  Give me the black Beasley.

Intern:  what about CB 2?

Beane:  Woah.  Let’s not go crazy here.

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Process said:

Did you see him trying to return punts last season? He has zero business being on an NFL football field.

Practice squad or just cut him. 

Lol I don't even know how to describe his running style. He has good straight line speed but seems to lack football skills to put it mildly.

3 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Beane, "yeah, we're pretty much done in FA"

10 minutes  later-sign a RB.  Later sign a WR.  

I believe the quote from his appearance on the Pat McAfee show was something along the lines of, we’re shopping in the low end of the pool now trying to plug some roster holes, cash-wise 🤣

Edited by NoHuddleKelly12

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Will be very very interested to find out what "up to $4 million" means.

Probably $2.5 with incentives in terms of games played maybe a $50k for every game played and an extra $1m if he exceeds 75 receptions or 1000 yards receiving.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

CB in RD 1 it is.  

Solid possession slot WR

I remember Beane said he didn't plan to take all those lineman so early on in the last draft. He went BPA because he didn't feel there were dire needs and didn't want to miss out on that talent.

Is CB a dire need now? I personally think it is, but in the first round I wonder if he'll go for BPA on his big board no matter the position. If he feels like he's reaching for CB I just don't see him doing it.

Edited by galept

2 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

BPA…. Considering they’ve only used one first round pick on offense(Josh) I expect defense unfortunately. 

Scott…this is one of the rare occasions where you and I are on the same page: I really want a 1st round WR in the draft this year. I agree that it’s time to start spending some premium draft capital on offense. Keep the fastball.

• Like (+1) 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.