Bills sign Jamison Crowder

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

You want to stick to ex-Panthers?   😊 

I’m with you, I trust Beane. Nobody is perfect, but he’s much better than most. 

At least ex-Panthers have experienced victory in the NFL. All ex-Jets of recent years know is how to lose.

1 hour ago, No_Matter_What said:

Giving up next years 1st round for a CB doesn't sound like a good plan to me, and I doubt Beane sees it differently.

Especially since the last time we drafted a cb in the first lt was tre white at 27. Now the past doesn’t guarantee the future but if we get anywhere near Tre at 25 we’ll be golden

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

This probably stops us from taking a WR in round 1 which is disappointing. But I dig it. I think he'll be a good fit. 

Still hope we draft a speed guy. 

Nothing will stop Beane from drafting BPA in round 1. Right now he is plugging holes so he isn't desperate for any position in the draft. For the same reason I still fully expect us to sign a veteran CB. It is the one remaining glaring hole on the roster.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, StHustle said:

Won't be as good as if we signed Landry. May not make the team.

J/k 😂

Who's going to beat him out? Hodkins? They really don't have another slot guy on the roster, lot of talk about the Bills drafting a WR, but more a guy who can play outside.  I see the WR group as (order not meaningful):

Diggs

Davis

McKenzie

Kumarow

Rookie

Crowder

Stevenson/Hodkins

The only way I see him not making the team is if they pick up a guy either FA or draft who's a WR and also a top return man.   But not so sure they'd want to trust a rookie in that role unless he did it alot in college.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

You don’t remember the 80 yard TD that was all YAC against us this year? 

it was the only play the jets made against the Bills all year 

Darnold threw it so believe it was home opener in 2021.  Bam Johnson giving chase too so not this year. 

The Covid seasons are all blurred for me too 😎

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Who's going to beat him out? Hodkins? They really don't have another slot guy on the roster, lot of talk about the Bills drafting a WR, but more a guy who can play outside.  I see the WR group as (order not meaningful):

Diggs

Davis

McKenzie

Kumarow

Rookie

Crowder

Stevenson/Hodkins

The only way I see him not making the team is if they pick up a guy either FA or draft who's a WR and also a top return man.   But not so sure they'd want to trust a rookie in that role unless he did it alot in college.

Did you not see the j/k at the bottom of the post?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

this is interesting

Spotrac has his market value at 4 years, $49M or $12.3M/yr

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/new-york-jets/jamison-crowder-16831/market-value/

Obviously, the market hasn't agreed

Report is his contract is "up to" $4M

He hasn't returned punts in 3 years with the Jets, but he used to with Washington

I’m sure Crowder wants to play with a real QB and try and improve his stock and get a better contract next year since the market wasn’t great for him this year. Crazy players want to come here, they know Josh is THAT dude.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Yeah I did, was wondering what that meant, thought it was your initials or something. LOL

Don't want to take anything away from @StHustle since the post was his, but it's for "just kidding".

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He hasn't returned punts in 3 years with the Jets, but he used to with Washington

Yes he did return punts the 1st 3 years in WAS and was a top 10 punt returner for 2 of those years. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.