McKissinc changes mind, returning to Washington

Logic

3 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Makes no sense to me.

Whats the attraction Washington has over us?

location and climate, and possibly lifestyle dependong on what he's been doing since getting to the NFL. He's from Arizona and went to school in Arkansas. 

The North is not for the weak of heart

Just now, KingBoots8 said:

We will name the new stadium in his honor, make TO give him his key to the city, and Rex Ryan will change his tattoo in memory of what was and might have been

Don't forget the statue. He has to have a statue of himself outside the stadium.

11 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

That's entirely possible.  But players make career decisions and, professionally speaking, would you rather play for a franchise featuring Carson Wentz or Buffalo with Josh Allen?  A team that's a SB contender or your last one which hasn't made the playoffs 5 of the past 6 seasons? 

Maybe his kids are in school.  Maybe his wife didn't want to leave.  Who knows?  But it's strange to see someone like Schefter report a signing who then goes back to his original team.    

This probably plus apparently it was Washington that did not give him an offer before he agreed with the Bills. Then all of a sudden Wash was interested in matching. I chalk this up to Snyder and the Commanders being dunces more than anything. If he (all of a sudden) could stay put, not uproot his family, for the same money why not. Of course I question the judgment of anyone who wants to stay on that tire fire of a team.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.