DT DaQuan Jones to Buffalo, $3.58M cap this year

BillsMafi$

4 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

what the hell. I saw on twitter that our IDL was set with Settle & Jones & i was like OMG WE GOT CHANDLER JONES LETS GO!!!!

and i come here and see its some guy from Carolina named DaQuan

yep

GO BILLS!

If the Bills signed Chandler Jones and played him at DT........................that would be bad.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

anyone have some good insights on him?

Here's this from PFF: https://titansized.com/2019/11/24/titans-underrated-player-pff/

One of the biggest reasons Jones has succeeded more this season than in years past is because he’s been lining up at nose tackle more often. He’s clearly at his best when he’s in the middle of the Titans’ defensive line, and Treash even goes as far as to call him “one of the best in the business” in that area.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I feel like it will have to be, considering our cap space

Yeah, he got 1 year 4M last year.  Thinking in 1 year 2M would be decent value to join a contender….but I’m sure it’s more

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yeah, he got 1 year 4M last year.  Thinking in 1 year 2M would be decent value to join a contender….but I’m sure it’s more

*Might* have wanted to play closer to home..........as I noted in the Chandler Jones thread they are both from Binghamton..........Daquon played at Johnson City and Arthur, Chandler(and UFC Jon) played at Union-Endicott all about the same time range.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Might not be exciting, but I for one love going OG, DT, DT. 

Build up front!

Edit: and cap it off with Chandler Jones 🤞 

Poyer and Hyde didn’t seem exciting at the time to most. I love this kind of signing more than a Clowney deal. 

I agree, build the lines, make everyone else better. 

• Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.