DT DaQuan Jones to Buffalo, $3.58M cap this year

BillsMafi$

On 3/26/2022 at 7:03 AM, T master said:

That will work out great for Ed he will have a banner year & demand top NFL money & the Bills won't be able to keep him .

Between Oliver & Edmonds there will be some lucky teams in the NFL that will have some nice pricey players they can pick up & pay after next year unless the cap makes one hell of a jump .

Dont be shocked to see a linebacker drafted this year.  They are going to have to make a decision between Edmunds and Oliver and they probably go Oliver.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Dont be shocked to see a linebacker drafted this year.  They are going to have to make a decision between Edmunds and Oliver and they probably go Oliver.

I really like the linebacker group in the second round. Andersen, Muma, Smith, Lloyd etc. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

As they should. If Edmunds was a better blitzer or made more splash plays I’d think about it, but he doesn’t do much of anything at a high level. He’s a good starter, but I think Oliver takes his play to a new level this season. Who knows, maybe Edmunds elevates his play in his contract year, that would be nice too.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Motor26 said:

As they should. If Edmunds was a better blitzer or made more splash plays I’d think about it, but he doesn’t do much of anything at a high level. He’s a good starter, but I think Oliver takes his play to a new level this season. Who knows, maybe Edmunds elevates his play in his contract year, that would be nice too.

The scheme is the reason Edmunds never makes any splash plays.  That’s what I’ve read on the interwebs anyway

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, NewEra said:

The scheme is the reason Edmunds never makes any splash plays.  That’s what I’ve read on the interwebs anyway

Cover 1 actually talks about if 49 had less responsibilities in the defense it could free him up to make more splash plays and Milano makes just as many mistakes as Edmunds.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.