Harold Landry will be a Free Agent

Draconator

I would have an interest. He would be an upgrade. Not sure the Bills will go for him though. He is on the small side for a McDermott end (I know he is similar to Jerry Hughes but Jerry predates the regime). 

I suspect he will get overpaid. Let's see who else hits the market. 

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I would have an interest. He would be an upgrade. Not sure the Bills will go for him though. He is on the small side for a McDermott end (I know he is similar to Jerry Hughes but Jerry predates the regime). 

I suspect he will get overpaid. Let's see who else hits the market. 

McD's ideal ends have to be fat, slow, or old, and he has zero interest in anyone that's not at least 2/3.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Georgie said:

Where do you get 23 million?

He's 25, just had a career year following a pretty good year, and Leonard Williams/DeMarcus Lawrence are at 21M and TJ Watt just set the market for 28M, with Bosa at 27M, Garett at 25M and Maxk at 23.5M

ESPN just reported the titans signed him.   So he is off the market.  Was just a quick notification I saw without. Hiking the details yet.  I assume that’s all on espn.  Busy day today.  BTW,  thx Klein for at least a few very good performances when asked and it’s a shame you didn’t get a title last year.  Good guy, never complained but just performed pretty welll in very limited opportunities. 

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah but the $39M cap hit for Ryan Tannehill this year.........:lol:

Lol it's unbelievable he's getting paid that much. We're fortunate they don't have a good QB on a rookie deal because the rest of their team is stacked.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.