Which WR do you think the Bills will draft?

Milanos Milano

Which WR do you think will be a Bill?   

153 members have voted

1. 1. Pick the WR you think the Bills will draft.

• Jameson Williams
    • Chris Olave
    • Garrett Wilson
    • Treylon Burks
    • Drake London
    • Jahan Dotson
    • Christian Watson
    • Calvin Austin III
    • Wan’Dale Robinson
    • Khalil Shakir
    • Skyy Moore
    • Alec Pierce
    • Justyn Ross
    • Other

• Milanos Milano changed the title to Which WR do you think the Bills will draft?

I went with Alec Pierce. I think most of the list you have will be gone before our second round pick. Size and speed and I think he could possibly be there for us in the 2nd. I also think this is the year they double dip on a WR. Like 2nd & 4th, maybe 5th round depending. Should be a WR that can also handle P/K returns. I know Velus Jones is a little older, but maybe he'll be available?

Either way, I would like to draft Pierce.

• Like (+1) 1

Pierce isn't as high on many Bills fans' radars, but his combined speed + size/weight is flat-out menacing. We are talking Megatron / Moss mold. I need to watch some game tape, but that's the kind of "freakish" combination we've seen Beane draft before (Allen, Edmunds, Groot, Spencer Brown...). If he lasts to the 2nd, I would be elated, BUT I feel like we would need to trade up for him. Package some of those late-rounders, and get er done, Beane!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

That’s who I picked.  Burks would be my first choice of the players I think might be available at 25.  The other is Williams due to his injury, but I still think he’ll be gone along with Olave and Wilson.  Sky will probably be there in round two as he is a slot only WR - and we need that.  Seems like a really nice fit. 

Really deep class so I think Bills go CB rd 1 and WR Rd 2 - I am not sold that Williams is a lock for the Bills. He is not likely to strongly contribute this year given he is coming off of injury. It’s also telling that He could not break through at Ohio. Finally, he is known to take plays off which does not fit well with the type of player Buffalo is after. Yes, the locker room atmosphere may help with the latter issue but the Bills look for talent and work ethic.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Pierce isn't as high on many Bills fans' radars, but his combined speed + size/weight is flat-out menacing. We are talking Megatron / Moss mold. I need to watch some game tape, but that's the kind of "freakish" combination we've seen Beane draft before (Allen, Edmunds, Groot, Spencer Brown...). If he lasts to the 2nd, I would be elated, BUT I feel like we would need to trade up for him. Package some of those late-rounders, and get er done, Beane!

Pierces’ gauntlet drill was kind of ugly imo.

off topic:  what did you guys think of Garrett Wilson’s gauntlet drill?  I literally lol’d watching him jump into every pass and cross the line on each side by a foot.  Looked like a RB doing that drill

11 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pierces’ gauntlet drill was kind of ugly imo.

off topic:  what did you guys think of Garrett Wilson’s gauntlet drill?  I literally lol’d watching him jump into every pass and cross the line on each side by a foot.  Looked like a RB doing that drill

I have to go back and watch it. Very busy week. 

• Like (+1) 1

I’d take George Pickens over a number of those listed. Big receiver who ran a 4.45. Was a very dominant receiver in SEC before knee injury and looks to have bounced back. Plays with SWAG. Even showed it at combine doing griddy after 40. If he drops to the Bills in the 3rd, I’d be happy with it. 

• Agree 3

If Jameson Williams is there at 25, I think we take him. 

He should be back to full speed/ability by the middle of the season, at the latest.  And if he never got hurt, there is zero chance he’d be there when we pick.  

Elite speed/talent out of the slot.  Fits in perfectly with Diggs and Davis. 

• Like (+1) 1

I hope we address IOL and our interior d line early and somehow get UM WR Charleston Rambo later in the draft.

Thurman, Reed and Kelly were special talents, but without Wolford, Ballard, Hull and the gang, I'm not sure we are as good. That line was really, really good.

With a talent like Josh, we have to protect him. From there, Josh can make a lot of WRs look good/great.

• Like (+1) 2

Jahan Dotson at 25. With news that the bills are granting Beasley permission to seek a trade, this will become a need. We need a slot guy that can be a weapon to Allen and will have the threat of YAC. Dotson provides elite speed, versatility, and great hands that can help improve the offense. Beane has said many times that they have to keep their fastball and Dotson does that. 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I’d take George Pickens over a number of those listed. Big receiver who ran a 4.45. Was a very dominant receiver in SEC before knee injury and looks to have bounced back. Plays with SWAG. Even showed it at combine doing griddy after 40. If he drops to the Bills in the 3rd, I’d be happy with it. 

I’d be very happy with him in rd 3…..but that likely isn’t going to happen either. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

That’s who I picked.  Burks would be my first choice of the players I think might be available at 25.  The other is Williams due to his injury, but I still think he’ll be gone along with Olave and Wilson.  Sky will probably be there in round two as he is a slot only WR - and we need that.  Seems like a really nice fit. 

I know a lot of people are certain that one of the non-playoff teams will grab Jameson Williams...........and all it takes is one...........but I just can't see a bunch of teams with GM's/HC's naturally on the hot seat.......or the early exit playoff teams with glaring needs......taking Williams in round 1.    

Let's face facts,   they *might* have to redshirt him due to the combination of the injury while also being a rookie with relatively raw receiver skills and not having OTA's and training camp to get himself ready.    The Henry Ruggs 400 yards as a rookie while Justin Jefferson breaks records 2020 experience should still be pretty fresh in people's minds.    There are WR's who might be better overall players in the NFL AND will also be ready to go in OTA's.

The line that might be able to justify taking him and letting him sit for a year probably begins at Buffalo.    And I wouldn't even be surprised if he slipped until round 2.    But again,  I know it only takes 1. 

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I’d be very happy with him in rd 3…..but that likely isn’t going to happen either. 

Pickens running a 4.4 after that ACL injury was one of the most impressive performances of the combine.............I wasn't sure he could run that BEFORE the injury..........I think he's in play for the Chiefs in round 1 even.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.