Get Christian McCaffery to be our #1... slot WR...???

transplantbillsfan

CMC for our 1st straight up would be a horrible deal for us. They would need to sweeten the deal quite a bit to make it worth our while to take on his salary. 

Only way I’d even think about including our 1st for CMC is if they could include a 2nd round pick as well but they don’t have one this year. 

I can’t see giving more than a 4th rounder for him. 

4 minutes ago, FarrellsFinest said:

Last year was JJ Watt. This year its this guy. I dont want a over paid injury prone running back. Pass

This is not at all like the JJ Watt signing. JJ didn’t cost a first round pick. 

He was a one year boost to a position of need. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

29 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

The injury is the big question mark. The RB you draft or sign is not going to have the impact a healthy McCaffrey will 

You’d rather have another Greg Rosseau?

I dislike the injury issue. I HATE the cost both in terms of any draft pick, and especially the salary cap hit. 

12 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I said no, but if KC traded a 1st round pick for him who here wouldn't be terrified?

Anyone who understands that he's a RB who has been lousy the past 2 seasons and will consume 8 digits of salary cap space every year while also costing them a potential inexpensive franchise building block(after they already squandered a #1 on a RB in 2020)?

It would be insanely stupid.............would love to see the Chiefs do it............only downside is that it would make it easier for the Chargers to make their move when it blows up in KC's face.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

There was some interesting chatter today about a proposed trade on the NFL Network.

I kind of like this deal but other Bills fans were 100% opposed given his contract and injury history.  

As long as he could stay healthy, I think he would bring a new dimension to the offense that Josh has never had.  

Still I know Beane really values 1st round draft picks.  I can’t see him trading #25 this year.  

No,  I would prefer sending 4th rounder for Barkley. Less of draft capital risk and about the same type of reward

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.