Super Bowl First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I remember the comments when I did my mock and put Chase there over Sewell. I changed it in the 2nd version, then switched it back to Chase. The chemistry Burrow and Chase already had was obviously too good to pass up. The Bengals, obviously, made the right choice. 

Bengals OL especially their tackles are awful. Drafting OT to protect your QB is never a bad idea.  Sewell or Chase would have helped Bengals.

Just now, HappyDays said:

It's so much easier to find good o-linemen later in the draft or free agency. Game changing WRs are rare. Also I subscribe to the belief that o-lines are only as good as their weakest member. Upgrading one spot on the line doesn't make a huge difference. Getting a #1 WR changes the entire complexion of your offense. It was never really a debate IMO.

Yeah but normally WRs take 3 seasons to develop. I didn't expect Chase to be this good as a rookie.

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

They should make a lot more challenges available for SB

The could have them sponsored and show an extra commercial each one

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.