The WR FA list for 2022 is very intriguing…

eball

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Josh was 3rd in the NFL in passing yards on passes behind the LOS with over 800 yards from that.  

This worst YAC is a fable.  Watch the games, we run a lot of plays where the receivers curl, sit down in an open spot, or come back to the ball.  We run a lot of crossing playa to the sidelines.  And most importantly, because Josh extends plays so much, receivers are often coming back to him or running to the boundary to give him a target.

People watch the Chiefs and think we need players who can do that while failing to realize it’s not the players, it’s the offense.  Chiefs offense is built on short passes with gains on the run.  Mahomes led the league on yard gained on throws behind LOS by a lot.

Again, our offense is not the problem, nor do we need to change it to be short strikes for YAC.  We have a beast of a QB, it’s more important to support him with more protection and a consistent run game.  

Pretending that the Bills have receivers who can excel after the catch in a short passing offense is utterly foolish.

That's not their skillset and that's what they need to make it less work for Josh Allen to play the position.

Calling being THE WORST YAC team in the league "a fable" is weak.........it's not simply the system........watch the lack of space defenses give these receivers underneath.......they do not fear them turning the ball up and beating them after the catch.

But this is awful take is not surprising coming from someone who adamantly believes in trading picks or players for a $7.2M RB who has only been unproductive and repeatedly injured when he's played the last two years.:doh:

Edited by BADOLBILZ
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

I'm glad Coloradobills peaked in. I always look for his CAP threads (my local capologist.😉).

@coloradobills. How we looking there boss? Restructure, our own FA signings and draft. What's left in the bank account?😂

I do like the number side of the game and usually leave the "who" to those who know more about that than I.

My job before retiring was all about presenting numbers and options to my upper management and let them make the hard choices.

Although to do that properly you have to have a decent idea how that management thinks.  When it comes to having some fun with

all this I try to anticipate what Beane might be thinking.

Beane restructured $17M last year and opened up another $6M is paycuts.  I can see him doing that much again this year and maybe

a bit more.  It seems to me this year once again has a limited amount of cap chasing a lot of FAs.  So there could be some bargains

for a team like Buffalo to sign some decent players even with a tight cap.

What I wish I knew is what the leagues GMs think the "big bump" in cap could be after the new TV contracts are signed for 2023.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, eball said:

Couldn’t disagree more, re: not continuing to build the offense.  Forget this “D wins championships” nonsense.  The Bills are right there; they need to give Josh more weapons, not fewer.  Lack of adjustments kept the Bills out of the Super Bowl, not lack of talent or lack of defense.

While I def agree with most of what you say, lack of defense is what hurts them WHEN they play better teams.  It ends up being a shootout, unless you are feasting on rookie or back-up QB's.  This years D was a casebook of they played awesome against the teams the should have (JAX withstanding) and they struggled a bit with the playoff teams.

Don't get me wrong - I am ALL over more weapons and better O-Line depth.  Just like a "get home" DL or DE is a priority.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

We'll agree to disagree.  I just can't see expecting the offense to have to score more than 36 points to win a game as sustainable.

You’re going to the extreme.  Our defense gave up 17 points per game…..Our defense LED THE LEAGUE in points against.  If you think that our defense isn’t good enough to win a super bowl, how can the rams or bengals win the super bowl?  Our D IS better than theirs. As is our offense.  We had won the game and McD lost it.  Not out defense.  They just played what was called 

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

That is really a nice list and I'm sure Beane will sign somebody. I expect some cheaper vet.

What I am more interested in is list of available IOL FA.

Easily done.....haven't read far enough to know if it already was..... https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/ufa/guard/available/

20 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Pretending that the Bills have receivers who can excel after the catch in a short passing offense is utterly foolish.

That's not their skillset and that's what they need to make it less work for Josh Allen to play the position.

Calling being THE WORST YAC team in the league "a fable" is weak.........it's not simply the system........watch the lack of space defenses give these receivers underneath.......they do not fear them turning the ball up and beating them after the catch.

But this is awful take is not surprising coming from someone who adamantly believes in trading picks or players for a $7.2M RB who has only been unproductive and repeatedly injured when he's played the last two years.:doh:

Just about about everything in your reply here is inaccurate.  Par for the course I suppose.  

11 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

I do like the number side of the game and usually leave the "who" to those who know more about that than I.

My job before retiring was all about presenting numbers and options to my upper management and let them make the hard choices.

Although to do that properly you have to have a decent idea how that management thinks.  When it comes to having some fun with

all this I try to anticipate what Beane might be thinking.

Beane restructured $17M last year and opened up another $6M is paycuts.  I can see him doing that much again this year and maybe

a bit more.  It seems to me this year once again has a limited amount of cap chasing a lot of FAs.  So there could be some bargains

for a team like Buffalo to sign some decent players even with a tight cap.

What I wish I knew is what the leagues GMs think the "big bump" in cap could be after the new TV contracts are signed for 2023.

And this is why I tagged you!!!🤗

I will never be able to keep up with you, So I'll keep it more on my level.😂

So say 25 mil. 

3-5 mil for the draft 

3-5 emergency fund

18 FA's

8 draft picks

So approximately 15 mill to fill 10 spots.🤔

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You’re going to the extreme.  Our defense gave up 17 points per game…..Our defense LED THE LEAGUE in points against.  If you think that our defense isn’t good enough to win a super bowl, how can the rams or bengals win the super bowl?  Our D IS better than theirs. As is our offense.  We had won the game and McD lost it.  Not out defense.  They just played what was called 

It's what happened.  The Bengals allowed 16 and 24 points to 2 of the highest scoring offenses in the league, and limited their opponents to 3+ fewer points than their regular season average.  Despite being ranked 17th.  The Bills OTOH surrendered 36 points despite their defense being best in points-allowed during the season and going into week 2 of the playoffs.  Now they're probably going to lose Wallace, and Tre is still recovering.  And McD and co. aren't going anywhere.

3 hours ago, eball said:

This is true, I just look at the Bills’ defensive failure in that game as one of coaching and adjustments, not talent.  For my money, I’m going to give the big fella all the weapons I can.

I think we need to improve the D and get Allen more weapons. It can be done.  Rams did both this season, Bean just stood pat.   Can’t play timid in your SB window.  

3 hours ago, eball said:

If anyone thinks I’m saying the Bills should “ignore” defense they are taking an overly simplistic view of my post and this thread.  My overall perspective is that when you have a bell cow at QB, you don’t let him “make do” with what you have; you keep putting more players around him.

On defense the Bills need to upgrade at CB2 and continue searching for impact players on the line.  That is not in dispute.

No offense, but you literally said “forget this defense wins championshiop nonsense” like one post ago. 

So no surprise that people took you as not being in favor of prioritizing some defensive issues.

Facts are this:  All of our starting offensive skill players are already coming back next year.  Same unit that allowed Josh to throw 9 TDs in just 2 playoff games with over 700 yards passing too.  

On defense, our #1 CB is coming off a severe injury that usually takes a year of playing to really get back to form, our other starting CB is a free agent…at DT, our starter Phillips also a FA and Star could be gone too, our best run stuffer. 

I mean it’s crystal clear we have bigger issues this off-season on defense, multiple starters need to be addressed.  Not to mention, we still don’t know how the FO sees Edmunds future either.

Plus we need new starters on the OL too and could look for a bell cow RB.  

With our core offense coming back, we are talking about essentially a 4th WR here whose probably our 5th option in the offense (Diggs, Davis, Cole, Knox).  

So for me, that doesn’t seem like nearly the priority of those other things.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's what happened.  The Bengals allowed 16 and 24 points to 2 of the highest scoring offenses in the league, and limited their opponents to 3+ fewer points than their regular season average.  Despite being ranked 17th.  The Bills OTOH surrendered 36 points despite their defense being best in points-allowed during the season and going into week 2 of the playoffs.  Now they're probably going to lose Wallace, and Tre is still recovering.  And McD and co. aren't going anywhere.

Yes, it’s what happened.  No mention of how bad Mahomes played.  As if that doesn’t matter. 

So you’re saying that Cinci has a better d than us.  Got it 👍🏻 

our D is fine.  We lost because our coach choked

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Yes, it’s what happened.  No mention of how bad Mahomes played.  As if that doesn’t matter. 

Their defense was better in the playoffs.  I don't know what happened during the regular season for them to be ranked only 17th, but they were great in the playoffs.  The Bills' defense wasn't and the coaching, which you blame, isn't changing.  So we'll agree to disagree on which side of the ball needs to be improved.

5 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It’s not that black and white though.  Our defensive style doesn’t match up well with the Chiefs offense.  

It’s not always about whose O or D is better, it’s also about matchups.  Its why the Rams lost 6 straight (and would have been 7 straight if Tarrt doesn’t drop that gimme INT) to an up and down Niners team.

Its why I was hoping Frazier would leave.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Their defense was better in the playoffs.  I don't know what happened during the regular season for them to be ranked only 17th, but they were great in the playoffs.  The Bills' defense wasn't and the coaching, which you blame, isn't changing.  So we'll agree to disagree on which side of the ball needs to be improved.

And still no mention of Mahomes playing poorly….that’s why KC lost and Cinci won

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, NewEra said:

WTH.... This AGAIN!!? It's like Groundhog day...🤬. Take it back over to the 25th pick thread or start your own thread. Jeepers.

10 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And still no mention of Mahomes playing poorly….that’s why KC lost and Cinci won

Not for nothing but it was already pointed out that Mahomes was being SACKED and contained!!  Imagine that Cincy PLAYED D.  Something the Bills failed miserably at for that game.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

So he played poorly...because he sucks?  Because the defense stymied him?  What?

He sucked in that second half. There is no getting away from it. Yes Cincy did some stuff to mix it up and maybe they got him out of rhythm but he was failing to see open guys, holding the ball way too long, and his footwork completely broke down which was a factor on both picks. 

On the play he nearly fumbled the game away he has Kelce with leverage on his defender and a step at the front of the endzone. Why in the world he doesn't throw it I have no idea. That is a throw he has made dozens of times in his career thus far. The tape doesn't lie. He sucked after half time. I think the mistake at the end of the first half might have got into his head personally but who knows? 

7 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

It’s not that black and white though.  Our defensive style doesn’t match up well with the Chiefs offense.  

It’s not always about whose O or D is better, it’s also about matchups.  Its why the Rams lost 6 straight (and would have been 7 straight if Tarrt doesn’t drop that gimme INT) to an up and down Niners team.

Its why I was hoping Frazier would leave.

Our defense played great vs KC week 5.  No milano add Tre. but I do agree with you.  A huge part of it is scheme related. Difficult matchups.  

i was hoping Frazier would leave too.  2 additional 3rd rd picks would’ve been nice.  I like him and I think he is one of the best DCs in the league, but I think he may have given our D everything he can give them.  I would’ve liked to roll the dice on a more aggressive DC but at the risk of regression. 

@Doc I get your point and if someone like booth, Gardner, mccreary or McDuffie are there, I’d have to consider it, especially if we don’t resign Levi.  If we bring Levi back, I’d prefer to pass on a cb. His salary + a 1st rd pick is too much to invest in corner this offseason imo.  FA or a draft pick.  Not both.  

if the right DL is there, I wouldn’t hate it….but I’d prefer not to bypass Wilson, Williams, Olave, London or Burks.  London and Burks may not have the speed I’d really like to add, but I think they’re both potential #1s.  Considering we may not be able to afford knox after next season, we could use another red zone target, in a bad way.  

Or a stud OL to give Josh a wall that can just hide behind and scramble around all day biding time for the WRs.  

14 minutes ago, LyndonvilleBill said:

WTH.... This AGAIN!!? It's like Groundhog day...🤬. Take it back over to the 25th pick thread or start your own thread. Jeepers.

As if you have never repeated your thoughts on a message board before…..it’s relevant.  Sorry that you disagree.  If you agreed, you’d give me a thumbs up.  Instead you whine and cry like a little baby. Grow up

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

So he played poorly...because he sucks?  Because the defense stymied him?  What?

Because he sucked in the 2nd half.  It happens all the time in sports.  

15 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

Not for nothing but it was already pointed out that Mahomes was being SACKED and contained!!  Imagine that Cincy PLAYED D.  Something the Bills failed miserably at for that game.

He wasn’t getting contained every time.  He had more than a few instances where he could’ve scrambled but instead, chose to run in circles.  He played poorly and it wasn’t 💯 because of the Cinci D.  He choked.  

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

He sucked in that second half. There is no getting away from it. Yes Cincy did some stuff to mix it up and maybe they got him out of rhythm but he was failing to see open guys, holding the ball way too long, and his footwork completely broke down which was a factor on both picks. 

On the play he nearly fumbled the game away he has Kelce with leverage on his defender and a step at the front of the endzone. Why in the world he doesn't throw it I have no idea. That is a throw he has made dozens of times in his career thus far. The tape doesn't lie. He sucked after half time. I think the mistake at the end of the first half might have got into his head personally but who knows? 

He was not comfortable in the pocket because CINCY has guys on the dline with tools effect and finish. 

The Bills play a different style of pass rush vs top QBs and it didn’t bother Mahomes when we played. He didn’t just play poorly against the Bengals for no reason, they had the personnel to effect him on pass downs only rushing 3 w a spy. We lack that versatility for whatever reason. Our personnel doesn’t allow for playing that way primarily because nobody outside Oliver can win in that formation but also because it’s antithetical to how they like the defense to operate. As constructed our defense will always be a bad matchup against the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Our defense played great vs KC week 5.  No milano add Tre. but I do agree with you.  A huge part of it is scheme related. Difficult matchups.  

i was hoping Frazier would leave too.  2 additional 3rd rd picks would’ve been nice.  I like him and I think he is one of the best DCs in the league, but I think he may have given our D everything he can give them.  I would’ve liked to roll the dice on a more aggressive DC but at the risk of regression. 

@Doc I get your point and if someone like booth, Gardner, mccreary or McDuffie are there, I’d have to consider it, especially if we don’t resign Levi.  If we bring Levi back, I’d prefer to pass on a cb. His salary + a 1st rd pick is too much to invest in corner this offseason imo.  FA or a draft pick.  Not both.  

if the right DL is there, I wouldn’t hate it….but I’d prefer not to bypass Wilson, Williams, Olave, London or Burks.  London and Burks may not have the speed I’d really like to add, but I think they’re both potential #1s.  Considering we may not be able to afford knox after next season, we could use another red zone target, in a bad way.  

Or a stud OL to give Josh a wall that can just hide behind and scramble around all day biding time for the WRs.  

As if you have never repeated your thoughts on a message board before…..it’s relevant.  Sorry that you disagree.  If you agreed, you’d give me a thumbs up.  Instead you whine and cry like a little baby. Grow up

Because he sucked in the 2nd half.  It happens all the time in sports.  

He wasn’t getting contained every time.  He had more than a few instances where he could’ve scrambled but instead, chose to run in circles.  He played poorly and it wasn’t 💯 because of the Cinci D.  He choked.  

I have no issue with you repeating your stance. And I admire your dedication. I actually enjoy (ed) the back and forth and said this to you yesterday. My only issue on your crusade is you are taking over a thread that was started about FA wr's.

As to the last part, Normally I would ignore it, but really? Yup real mature. But you dou you.👍

20 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

He was not comfortable in the pocket because CINCY has guys on the dline with tools effect and finish. 

The Bills play a different style of pass rush vs top QBs and it didn’t bother Mahomes when we played. He didn’t just play poorly against the Bengals for no reason, they had the personnel to effect him on pass downs only rushing 3 w a spy. We lack that versatility for whatever reason. Our personnel doesn’t allow for playing that way primarily because nobody outside Oliver can win in that formation but also because it’s antithetical to how they like the defense to operate. As constructed our defense will always be a bad matchup against the Chiefs.

I don't dispute they disrupted him, were able to win up front with 4, and at times with 3 and the mixing in of the 8 man coverages was a nice wrinkle. But there were plays where it just came down to Mahomes. Whether they got into his head or whether he got into his own head about the end of the first half there were a bunch of plays in that second half that were just on him. 

Our defense does lack versatility because we don't win enough up front and because especially with Tre out we are limited in our ability to play any press at the line with our corners it made us every reactive rather than being able to dictate where we want the ball to go. 

There is no dispute that there are ways in which Cincy's defensive talent allowed them to switch things up and make things uncomfortable that our defensive talent doesn't. I have said all of that multiple times since the divisional round game. 

But there is no getting away from it Mahomes made a number of mistakes in that half that were just mistakes by him and for which he must take responsibility. The plays were there for KC to make the game safe and then to win it at the end and he blew them. 

Watching Addison, Hughes, and Epenesa  chase Mahomes around was pathetic to watch.  Cincy actually had some edge guys that could bother Mahomes and bring him down.  And they had guys in secondary who could run with their WR’s.  At a minimum, the Bills need an impact edge rusher and a DB with elite speed.  I can’t see them trading Edmunds.  Despite his lack of instincts he still possesses elite size and speed that rest of defense doesn’t have.  

Bills D needs some closers.  I’ll trade the #1 statistical defense for a defense that has some individual guys that can make plays against elite offenses.  

Edited by BuffaloRebound
  • Agree 3

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Our passing offense was too good last year to pay even a mid-sized contract to a WR. We're tight against the cap and have bigger needs. The Bills will have plenty of opportunities in the draft to add a speed WR that can play the slot. In FA we likely need replacements at CB, DL, and IOL.

CB: stop gap vet - $4-5 million/yr at the most. Hopefully can get someone cheaper and pair with a 1st or 2nd rounder who starts by mid-season.

DT: re-sign Harry unless the number gets crazy. No more than $4-5 mil/yr. Draft DT depth in round 3-4, especially if you are taking about a 1tech guy.

IOL: re-sign Bates($2ish million/yr, extend/restructure Morse(if he isn't interested, cutting saves $8 million which can be used to find another IOL), sign another mid-tier G who actually fits the blocking scheme. Draft a G on day 1 or 2 who will start by mid-season (hopefully sooner).

If they release/restructure the obvious players, they'll have roughly 20-30 million in cap space. IMO we are not going to be breaking the bank for in FA for G or DT and anyone worth a big contract at CB will just be way too expensive. IMO, WR is a sneaky spot where we could give out a pretty good contract because WR3 is a big part of the offense and some of the guys available are young enough where a long term deal could make sense for our cap, especially if they can keep that initial year 1 number low.

I think actually think Chris Godwin is someone that we will target. He's a monster in the slot and can play outside. Would let us not have to play 2 different slot WRs depending on what kind of coverage we are seeing.

4 hours ago, HappyDays said:

Our passing offense was too good last year to pay even a mid-sized contract to a WR. We're tight against the cap and have bigger needs. The Bills will have plenty of opportunities in the draft to add a speed WR that can play the slot. In FA we likely need replacements at CB, DL, and IOL.

I agree. My only concern is if they cut Beasley for cap reason and lose McKenzie as well, they may want some experience just in case. Plus we will need a returner as I don't think Stevenson is the answer there either. Now, if we keep either one, definitely Draft a slot wr and I think they will either way.

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense, but you literally said “forget this defense wins championshiop nonsense” like one post ago. 

Yes, I made fun of an ages old football "truism."  That doesn't mean I don't think defense is important, and you know it.

1 hour ago, RyanC883 said:

I think we need to improve the D and get Allen more weapons. It can be done.  Rams did both this season, Bean just stood pat.   Can’t play timid in your SB window.  

Window, schmindow.  When you have an elite QB your window is every year.  The good GMs find a way to manipulate the cap to their advantage, and I'm sure Beane will do the same.

Edited by eball
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, eball said:

Window, schmindow.  When you have an elite QB your window is every year.  The good GMs find a way to manipulate the cap to their advantage, and I'm sure Beane will do the same.

Yeah I agree with this, and Beane is one I have faith in to keep us in the convo the bulk of Allens career.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

The SB is always going to be won by the team who can light up the score board.

The Bills scored more points in the playoffs than the Bengals did, in one fewer game. The Bengals didn't get to the Super Bowl by lighting up the scoreboard more. They did it by holding the Chiefs under 30 points. Did people already forget how good our offense was in the last two games that mattered? What more can they do?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I can see the Bills liking Crowder a lot. If they move on from Beas and McKenzie he gives them a vet slot, who will probably be reasonably priced, and he is probably willing to take a bit less to come to a good team after being stuck on the Jets and Washington. 

If they wanted to take a swing on DJ Chark on a 1 year prove you are healthy deal I am 100% here for it. I think the Jags might try and keep him though. 

Crowder always feels like a handful when we play him.  

There won't be a high cost WR FA acquisition for the Bills.  I expect Beane to draft a speed guy to stretch opposing defenses and be an occasional jet sweep guy.  There are multiple players like this available in the draft.  In general, this draft is deep at the WR position.  At the risk of triggering yet another Andy Isabella thread, I believe he will be available this off season.

I'm not sure that Lil' Dirty will not be back next season.  There is probably a lot of posturing going on related to a future contract.  We'll know for sure prior to the draft.  Until then, it's fun to speculate.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I feel like he gets a little sloppy when he gets knocked around a bit.  I caught only bits and pieces of this year's AFCCG, but I wonder if Cinci hit him a few times more than we did.  It's part of the reason that I keep coming back to the point that we need to find a pass rusher who can get home. We didn't have one this year, and it hurt. 

• Agree 2

not only is this a strong Free agent class, its a strong draft class.  Personally, I am waiting for the draft...the teams that need a WR will pay for them, this will drive the rookies further down and potentially into our laps.

• Agree 1

Rather than talking Cinci defense I'll try going along with the the post topic.  FA WR's I'd be interested in seeing in a Buffalo uniform.  First as I look down the list is AJ Green.  If he is out there I think he'd be a good veteran possession receiver who can make a catch in traffic.  More of an outside guy to fill in for Davis or Diggs if they are winded or injured.  Second is Josh Reynolds who I think is what we thought Zay would be when we drafted him.  Again an outside receiver who I think can do a lot of what Davis does and not brake the bank.  Then I see Chark and Gallup both outside guys who have decent experience and production who shouldn't break the bank.  Then I'd clump McCloud, Austin, and Berrios together in a group and call them the possible kick returners group.  There's a few bigger names on the list that might bring some production but someone else will probably sign them and I don't see the price tag as being what we are looking to take on vs what we need to add.

Edited by Maine-iac
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Bills were the worst YAC team offensively in the league…. They need help at wide out along with the offensive line of course.

McD deserves the brunt of the blame for the coaching failures. 

Guessing they offered more.

Maybe maybe not. Either way it REALLY sucks.

Hughes/Hendrickson/Rousseau on the edge with Ed/Harry/Reader inside would have been an ideal DL lineup.

19 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Rather than talking Cinci defense I'll try going along with the the post topic.  FA WR's I'd be interested in seeing in a Buffalo uniform.  First as I look down the list is AJ Green.  If he is out there I think he'd be a good veteran possession receiver who can make a catch in traffic.  More of an outside guy to fill in for Davis or Diggs if they are winded or injured.  Second is Josh Reynolds who I think is what we thought Zay would be when we drafted him.  Again an outside receiver who I think can do a lot of what Davis does and not brake the bank.  Then I see Chark and Gallup both outside guys who have decent experience and production who shouldn't break the bank.  Then I'd clump McCloud, Austin, and Berrios together in a group and call them the possible kick returners group.  There's a few bigger names on the list that might bring some production but someone else will probably sign them and I don't see the price tag as being what we are looking to take on vs what we need to add.

Hard pass on Green. He is washed. We don’t need any more route running possession WR’s. You are better off having 3 WR’s with different skill sets than 3 of the same. Diggs and Davis are not burners. Diggs is a great route runner move the chains guy. Davis is similar but has more size for those red zone contested skinny posts. We have no one who can burn you for 50 yards off play action if the DB cheats for a split second. 

The Chiefs are so prolific because their top two targets are of course superstars but have completely different skill sets. Kelce isn’t running fly routes and Hill isn’t running 5 yard digs or catching fades in the end zone.

3 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Just about about everything in your reply here is inaccurate.  Par for the course I suppose.  

You can try to deny it all you want............but you are the one who put that Saquon thread out there and then defended the idea of paying him $7.2M to the bitter end. :lol:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.