Joe Brady for QB Coach? [Now Hired]

Rubes

2 minutes ago, Rubes said:

Good point, hadn't considered that. Not sure I envisioned Dorsey getting a HC position after one year as OC, but I guess if we blow the doors off of everyone anything is possible.

Zac Taylor was the Rams QB coach was hired as Bengals HC. He was never a coordinator at any level. 

• Like (+1) 2

I would love this move.  To the OP, Brady helped groom Burrow into what he is today.   He was the OC for the best college football offense I can remember.  Brady helped me

win a small boatload of cash that I’ve been losing in the book since.  

he might not be a good OC atm, but he’s only 32 and might just need the right mentoring and more  experience to get things right. 

• Like (+1) 3

I love this - but I’m so confused.  Brady is on a trajectory to be HC somewhere.  Not sure what happened in Carolina - but I feel like a QB coach is a huge step down for him.  I would have expected him to take an OC at someplace like Michigan or something (if there is a coaching change) - not a QB coach job here.   This is probably a one year thing…but glad to have him. 

Just now, JimBob2232 said:

I love this - but I’m so confused.  Brady is on a trajectory to be HC somewhere.  Not sure what happened in Carolina - but I feel like a QB coach is a huge step down for him.  I would have expected him to take an OC at someplace like Michigan or something (if there is a coaching change) - not a QB coach job here.   This is probably a one year thing…but glad to have him. 

Love this move. 

And it's a good move for him. Young coach with OC experience working with one of the best offenses in the NFL. He's probably an OC again as soon as next season.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.