NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

4 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Garoppolo is so bad.  I remember that dude was getting Brady hype just like Mac Jones was.

But he wins.  45-18 as a starter.  That counts.  

Edited by Nitro

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

But he wins.  That counts.  

He wins?  That defense and running game have nothing to do with it or maybe the offensive system itself?  Or maybe players like Kittle taking jump balls with no defenders around him?

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

At least no one gets a home game in the Super Bowl this year.

This stadium is all SF - what an utter embarrassment. Don’t really think if the Rams come back and win that they’ll have home field advantage

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

He wins?  That defense and running game have nothing to do with it or maybe the offensive system itself?  Or maybe players like Kittle taking jump balls with no defenders around him?

Rather be in the SB then sitting at home, we have a great QB hope it does not turn into  Marino situation 

1 minute ago, Turbo44 said:

This stadium is all SF - what an utter embarrassment. Don’t really think if the Rams come back and win that they’ll have home field advantage

It's not about fans. Its about getting to practice at your own facility right up until gameday and getting to sleep at home.

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

I wonder how Trey Lance is feeling right about now?

The 49's will face a huge dilemma if Jimmy G gets them to the Super Bowl.  How could they walk away from him for an unproven rookie. I agree that Garafalo is unconventional but he wins games.  The 49's record with and with out Jimmy G is as different as night & day.  IMO the 49's should consider trading Lance. Given the bad QB class this year I bet they could get 2 first round picks for him.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, FormerlyPT5P said:

Takeaways from the GameDay threads here:

Stafford sucks

Jimmy G sucks

Rams suck

49ers suck

Pat sucks

Joey B sucks

Deebo? Pretty good

Chiefs suck

Bengals suck

Yeah - you pretty much nailed it. I would add that I like the SF d too - we really need one of those Bosa’s!!!

Edited by Turbo44

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.