NFC Championship Game: 49ers @ Rams

Simon

• Simon locked, pinned and unlocked this topic
7 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

I don’t watch the NFC does Bob Woods still play for LA? Really loved that guy.

He had a season ending injury a month or two ago

#$*&!#@ crazy....

2 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Can we use this thread to complain about the Bills too?

No.

Please and thank you....

• Thank you (+1) 1

I hate watching Jimmy G play, but I don’t want to see LA in the Super Bowl. There’s a lot of Stafford love around here, but LA doesn’t deserve a Lombardi trophy. I root for fanbases more than individual players I guess. I’d love to see Cincy win it all for that city, and I can tolerate a SF win. Everything about the title going to LA is gross imo. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I hate watching Jimmy G play, but I don’t want to see LA in the Super Bowl. There’s a lot of Stafford love around here, but LA doesn’t deserve a Lombardi trophy. I root for fanbases more than individual players I guess. I’d love to see Cincy win it all for that city, and I can tolerate a SF win. Everything about the title going to LA is gross imo. 

The 49ers have had more success then they deserve

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

Viva Ohio!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Regardless of who wins this game, the TV ratings for the SB are not going to break any records. 

But dont the refs make shady calls under head office instruction to ensure that the two most popular teams get through to the SB to maximise the audience?

Read it here many times during the season

3 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Their history...

But I also agree with you that Jimmy G is horrible and doesnt deserve to go to 2 SBs

Fair enough, if they were playing anyone else I’d root for the opponent. I just can’t bring myself to root for an LA team. A Rams Super Bowl win would literally go mostly unnoticed by an entire city. I still don’t know if Rams fans are a real thing. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.