Do you want Gronk?

Charles Romes

Do you want Gronk?  

354 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Gronk?

• Yes!
    • No. For example, Gronk will take targets away from Dawson Knox who is breaking out.

For a kid from Buffalo, who no doubt grew up a fan, he rarely showed a single drop of "low key Bills love" in the public eye.  Think Brady and the Niners:  everyone knows it, but it doesn't mean he's going to let up from kicking their ass in a game.   

As a Patriot, I get it and never expected it.  But, now, he's a wealthy guy with nothing to lose publicly to say something good about the Bills/JA phenomenon.  Door WIDE open for him to say that he wants "one for the thumb" in Buffalo....and he would have gotten an airport greeting from the fans. 

And he pumps Burrow.  Truth is:  he just doesn't give a F about the Bills or their chances of winning a SB.  We can now move on.

• Like (+1) 1

my heart says no. Waaaay too much patriot stink on him. 

logically risk vs reward ratio? Still No. He needs to retire and go make lil gronkies or star in hollywood or something.  I dont care what he does away from football. dude needs retire BYE.

Money? too expensive pass 

Pay Knox, draft a bookend if deemed necessary (Tommy Doyle..? )

HARD PASS.

Gronk **blech*** @-@

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You left off 

Emphatically F No

besides the Lug Head will only play if his new QB is Joe Burrow 

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/tom-brady-retired-rob-gronkowski-225420507.html

Treats his home town like a piece of trash 

I think Gronk, as a businessman, knows controversy sells. Gronk says he watched Burrow in college, think he didn’t watch AFCCG? I also think he’s a little bitter that the Bills didn’t draft him. If the opportunity presents itself, I think he’ll play with Josh 

On 1/29/2022 at 2:42 PM, eball said:

Exactly.  One of the dirtiest plays I’ve ever seen taking his arm (in a hard brace) to the back of Tre’s neck.  Eff him.  Stay the hell away from my team.

This (same for Jarvis Landry). I wouldn’t piss on this entitled POS if he was on fire yet alone want him on my team. 

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

NO

For one, he can't run anymore and can only play like 2-3 games a season. 

Two, what he did to Tre White is unforgiveable. Screw Gronk. Go play for the Bengals, who don't even have a real practice facility because their owner is so cheap. 

I don't think Tre White cares nearly as much about the incident as your average Bills fan.

Stuff like that is all part of the job, and these guys are professionals.

If Gronk joined the Bills, he and Tre would kiss and make up within 5 minutes...assuming there's any bad blood between them now.

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.