Do you want KC to cruise to the Super Bowl title?

Charles Romes

Do you want KC to win the Super Bowl?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want KC to cruise to a Super Bowl win?

• Yes, I want KC to win it all easily. This will cement the legacy of the “greatest game ever” and the stature of the Bills as the league’s second best team.
    • No, the thought of them celebrating makes me sick. I want them to flame out against the Bengals

I’ll take choice #3.  They can beat the Bengals (cuz i’m not mentally prepared for Joe Burrow and Cinci to get a Lombardi trophy before Josh and Buffalo).

Then i’d like to see KC lose in the most soul crushing fashion to the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Even worse than 13 seconds.  Not sure that’s possible but that’s what i’d like to see.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

I'm gonna get hated on for this - but I like KC.  I like Mahomes, and I really root for Reid, who I think got a bad rap for a long time.  We also owned them on our SB runs.

I wouldn't MIND seeing them win another.  But overall, it would be cool to see the Bengals win next week, and even the SB. Their fans have been through a lot.

I don't really view it in a way that affects how the Bills or Bills game is perceived. It's already being talked about as the greatest ever.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I’d rather go out vs the Champs. It makes us look better, but more importantly it will help to keep the greatest game I think I’ve ever seen alive as part of that history. THAT was a game for the ages, and despite the outcome I don’t want it forgotten. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

If the Bengals find a way to win and then get blown out in turn by the Rams, this loss doesn't get looped every time Patrick Mahomes or Josh Allen plays a game. It gets remembered as a great, ultimately unimportant game, and that's the best we can hope for. They too can then play the "what if" game.

Edited by BullBuchanan

1.  I want KC to lose.  I think they will to Cincy.  We did not make them earn that comeback.  I want the Bills to see what a D can do to KC.  The Bengals just beat KC a few weeks ago when KC was playing for the 1 seed.  

30 minutes ago, Process said:

I want them to crush the Bengals and then get crushed in the SB again. 

I really don't want to be hearing about Burrow being the best QB in the league for the next 8 months. 

it will be more about how Bengals D stopped Mahomes while the Bills D handed KC the game several times in a row in the last 1:11.  

7 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

1.  I want KC to lose.  I think they will to Cincy.  We did not make them earn that comeback.  I want the Bills to see what a D can do to KC.  The Bengals just beat KC a few weeks ago when KC was playing for the 1 seed.  

it will be more about how Bengals D stopped Mahomes while the Bills D handed KC the game several times in a row in the last 1:11.  

Huh? Since when does CIN have a good defense?

They can beat the chiefs but it won't be because they shut down their offense. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.