Do you want KC to cruise to the Super Bowl title?

Charles Romes

Do you want KC to win the Super Bowl?  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want KC to cruise to a Super Bowl win?

• Yes, I want KC to win it all easily. This will cement the legacy of the “greatest game ever” and the stature of the Bills as the league’s second best team.
    • No, the thought of them celebrating makes me sick. I want them to flame out against the Bengals

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Huh? Since when does CIN have a good defense?

They can beat the chiefs but it won't be because they shut down their offense. 

fair point.  I'd take their DL over ours any day.  Combine their DL w/ our secondary.  

They did hold the Chiefs to 31 points a few weeks ago?

I think Bengals go up on KC by abusing the KC secondary, and the pass rush of the Bengals just tees off on Mahomes.  Perhaps just wishful thinking.  

47 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

KC cruising to the title would cement the legacy of what some are calling the “greatest game ever” and also the stature of the Bills as the league’s second best team. Yet, the thought of them

celebrating is sickening. 

Shouldn't you add the option of "get trounced in the Superbowl by the 49ers or Rams"?

5 minutes ago, Simon said:

There should be an It's Too Soon To Care option. :unsure:

This too

54 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I want the Rams to win it.  I like McVay and Stafford, a UGA Dawg had to suffer for playing with the Lions for so long.

Screw Stafford.  He's a bum. His good fortune is that the worst team in the playoffs (ok other than the Titans) is alive and his opponent.

If the Rams don't win the SB, the Stafford trade is a bust.

• Disagree 1

Wanting KC to lose is just loser mentality. When i wrestled i always rooted for the guys who beat me because it made me look better, simple as that.

If Cincinnati wins then people will doubt if we can beat them , but if KC beats them or rolls them then people think we can do the same.

KC win makes us better, end of story.

• Agree 1

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

Screw Stafford.  He's a bum. His good fortune is that the worst team in the playoffs (ok other than the Titans) is alive and his opponent.

If the Rams don't win the SB, the Stafford trade is a bust.

Just a ridiculous take. You really like to make statements of finality, don't you?

• Like (+1) 1

Three things stand out to me on Andy, Mahomes and Kelce.

Andy: Ultimate respect for how hard it is to win. He frequently - and I mean frequently - starts his press conferences singling out the opposing head coach, and when the other coach comes up short in excruciating fashion, Andy will point out how easily it could have gone the other way. Most recently, he talked up the Bills/McDermott in ways that goes beyond coach speak. 

Mahomes: Ultimate respect for the people he competes against, especially the QBs. It was so cool to see him sprint across the field literal seconds after the second best win of his professional life, to give credit to Allen. Even as the media races to find the next great QB who is "better than Mahomes," everyone from Lamar to Herbert to now Allen, Mahomes doesn't mind giving these guys their credit in a public way. 

Kelce: Ultimate respect for the opportunity of playing in the NFL. Kelce is at his best when speaking about how much he appreciates getting a chance to compete at the highest levels, and with great people. So many players take it for granted. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Wanting KC to lose is just loser mentality. When i wrestled i always rooted for the guys who beat me because it made me look better, simple as that.

If Cincinnati wins then people will doubt if we can beat them , but if KC beats them or rolls them then people think we can do the same.

KC win makes us better, end of story.

Not really KC could just play a really horrible game, turnovers etc. Would not affect everyone doubting the bills against cinci

I don't want the Chiefs to win, but if they win it all and maybe even win it all easy, the Bills suddenly look like a really SOLID team.  And I like THAT.

So yes, let the Chiefs win it all even though I won't totally be happy about it.

If the Chiefs get beat at home by the Bengals, the Bills look much more Billsy in the traditional vein.

I think KC is superior to Cinci, but it’s entirely possible they could be the victims of a letdown after blowing their wad in the divisional round. 
The Bills are out. I’ve got no dog in the fight, but after enduring years of futility in Detroit, would be nice to see Stafford get a Championship. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.