Gabriel *****in Davis

Bubba Gump

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

My Game Ball thread, had we won, had only two recipients, Josh and Gabe.  They were the only two Bills who showed up to play today.  Pitiful.  *****in' Frazier and Dabollocks killed us.

Singletarry was good, until we went to him to damn often.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

My Game Ball thread, had we won, had only two recipients, Josh and Gabe.  They were the only two Bills who showed up to play today.  Pitiful.  *****in' Frazier and Dabollocks killed us.

Get Morse one too

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Beez showed up too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He’s incredible and a true #2/even 1B talent but the general receiver fluctuations and inconsistencies are interesting. Does his emergence mean Sanders was a dud? I kind of think so considering how quiet he was after the first few games. Beasley disappeared for most of the year, Diggs disappeared tonight. Knox is all over the place. If we could have ever got 2 or heck even 3 of these guys going at the same time we would have been unstoppable. 

I appreciated Beasley tonight but between him and Sanders we need a younger, serious upgrade to go along with Diggs/Gabe/Knox (maybe McKenzie)

• Like (+1) 3

Nice to see a positive thread tonight.  A nice change from "fire everyone".  The Rochester talking heads after the game were calling it the best game in playoff history. I disagree.  Neither defense played worth a crap and should be incredibly embarrassed.  Craziest last few minutes, absolutely. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.