Postgame Thread DAMMIT!

Chandler#81

Just now, london_bills said:

How on earth you can watch that game and try to give an allen is better than mahomes narrative is unreal. Allen is elite. Mahomes is elite, we couldn't touch him all night. 

I saw the QBs on the same level, and Hill is amazing yet Davis matched him, but Kelce > Knox and the Chiefs defense made a few key stops early in the game to keep them in it.

1 minute ago, BeastMaster said:

Let's be clear who blew it...the coaches blew it

This game was over with 13 seconds left if they do their job

They very possibly cost us a championship tonight 

I will never forgive them for it

This is how I feel. If we had won tonight, I think we would have won it all. The only reason we didn't win is because the coaches sabotaged the game.

• Agree 2

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

13 seconds is as bad as wide right. McDermott lost it for us at the end. You have to squib the kick or kick it high and short. Inexcusable coaching.

He was so scared they were going to score a td in 13 seconds he just let them get in feild goal range. Guys playing 20 yards off I’ve never seen anything like it. I’ve been mad after a few losses but this one takes the cake. I’ve been pulling for McDermott but he got Punked 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I'm seeing a lot of people in here saying we should draft high in defense this offseason. What has made you confident that this org. know what they're doing when they're picking defense?  We have a lot of good players, but we don't have a single star outside of Tre White that they've drafted, and they refuse to acknowledge it.

We have spent so much draft capital on our defense, and they don't even show up to the biggest game of the season.   

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lost said:

Objective next year.   Finish 17-0 so we can play this same f*cking game in our house for once

Well yeah - don't gack it against Jacksonlville.  

OR 

Make the 1 yard QB sneak at TENN and the Bills were setup to be the #1 seed - not that that was a good thing to be this weekend!  lol

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Can't blame Beane he has tried but we need someone who can win on the D line.   No one on the front 4 was beating anyone on the regular.  Oliver might be our best pass rusher and he's at DT. 

They need to get someone in FA who can sack the QB ***** the draft

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Don’t forget the refs hand gifted KC their first TD instead of a FG & go back and look at the calls they made against us for PI & illegal contact vs the calls against KC where the flags were justified & not made and then come tell me the league isn’t crooked. 
FU NFL 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.