Divisional Round SATURDAY: Bengals at Titans, 4:30 on CBS

Hapless Bills Fan

Just now, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I’ve been saying this to anyone who will listen. I can’t stand looking at Tannehill. His stupid face, and that stupid smirk. 

Vrabel can also eat ten bags of wieners. Not the ones from Wardinski’s either. 

Baker Mayfields face makes me want to punch it so bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean yes that's the main thing, but purely from the stance of watching the world burn, it'd be hilarious after all the talk this week about 11 TDs and 900+ passing yards.

It wouldn't surprise me.  Ive seen it happy a bunch.  This is going to be a shootout!  Game ends 20-13.

1st time I’ve really watched Burrows. Yes, they’re  on the RedZone channel, but it’s the Bengals.. Anyway, I was interested to see what all the hoopla is. Some talking heads are comparing him to Josh Allen! Verdict: he’s a Bum! A jag SEC QB. Stupid sacks. Rag ahm. Witless. Tennessee is doing everything they can to lose this game but Burrow isn’t haven’t any. 

jmo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, harryS said:

if Burrow is on the Mahomes / Allen level, he will take advantage of this double possession.

FG here, and TD first possession of the second half to go up 20-6 (2-pt conversion).

He’s not even close. Has very little athleticism. He’s going to be a good one but he can’t run or make off platform plays. I could throw a 1 yard pass to Chase and let him run 60 yards.

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

1st time I’ve really watched Burrows. Yes, their on the RedZone channel, it’s the Bengals.. Anyway, I was interested to see what all the hoopla is. Some talking heads are comparing him to Josh Allen! Verdict: he’s a Bum! A jag SEC QB. Stupid sacks. Rag ahm. Witless. Tennessee is doing everything they can to lose this game but Burrow isn’t haven’t any. 

jmo.

He is young still.  No Josh but he can throw it.  No protection this game.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.