Divisional Round: Buffalo at KC Sunday at 6:30

Process

2 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

I don't fear the Chiefs and think they are weaker than last year whilst the Bills will be stronger.

Bills WRs are not as banged up compared to last year, and Dawson Knox and Motor will be much bigger factors the way they are playing compare to last year.

Wish this was the AFC Championship game though because they may have a let down the following week..

if they get through this, then they are really firing on all cylinders and will absolutely make it to the superbowl.

1 minute ago, Richard Noggin said:

The conclusion reached in this last sentence, from an otherwise reasonable post, is completely irrational. And Sean McDermott would be disappointed in your fixed mindset here. 

The Manning Colts finally got past the Brady Patriots, didn't they? The Young 49ers finally got past the Aikman Cowboys, right? The Madden Raiders got past the Knox Steelers. Ideally failure begets growth, which leads to success. (Look into Carol Dweck on youtube.) 

I just hope the Bills win this game.

It's not going to be easy and will no doubt be decided in the final minutes but it would go a long way to truly changing the national narrative and endless slobbering over the Chiefs.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

If they go into KC and win again, and more importantly go on to win a SB you probably have a valid argument. But I still think most folks outside of Buffalo wouldn't think choice on that choice and take the guy whose been to 2 SB's and already has a ring. You are going to see it all week with the national media anyway.

I wanted to believe this guy was a fluke and the Chiefs would fade into obscurity but it's not happen anytime soon and to put up 400+ yards after the start the Chiefs had says a lot about how Mahomes is simply playing on another planet compared to the rest of the league.

Allen is better and more accurate, Mahomes still throws some bad passes, usually in the dirt.

• Like (+1) 2

Just went poking around the Chiefs forums for something to do and man what a bunch of ignorant uninformed *ocks… One idiot says they feel better about beating us than they did the Steelers lol must be there all jacked up and feeling tough cause they just beat a bad bad Pittsburgh team… I’m so fired up for this game and after reading those forums I’m even more fired up…. Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

How do you feel about this matchup?  It’s not the same KC team we beat earlier in the season.  But when you go back and watch Week 18 in Denver, they certainly look a lot more beatable than they did tonight 

If the Steelers had a QB and receivers who catch passes that hit their hands they could have made a game of it tonight.  Chiefs defense can be had.

• Agree 3

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

Is romo all that better?

Infinitely better. Romo is alright, but Collinsworth is so horrible.

1 hour ago, No Place To Hyde said:

We really need the "confused face" emoji as a response.

Yes! I really miss that one. Get rid of the gross barf one and bring back the confused emoji.

49 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Apparently he swung by the studio that day. Whether or not hes actually playing is another story. Great album. 

Johnny Depp was a musician before he started acting.  Played in bands in L.A. in the early 80s and has guested with a lot of acts over the years since then.  He’s probably playing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, folz said:

The good news is that the Bills have played at Arrowhead twice in the last year, so they know what to expect, how loud it will be, there won't be an intimidation factor, etc. 

This Sunday will be their 4th game there in 2 seasons. Other than game planning McKinnon, there will be no surprises and decent weather.  They'll be focused and motivated by last season's AFCC game.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.