Shaq Lawson possibly returning to Buffalo

FireChans

8 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

I don't know about a high amount, but he very well could get in the rotation considering he knows how things are done, other than maybe some of those small change ups.

High percentage is subjective.  So in this case, I put between 5%-60% of snaps.  I don't so I can't be wrong because I'm a cheater.

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Why??? What a waste of a signing

cuz its literally the lowest amount you can pay a player.  His deal is up and he had 1 sack this season so he's very unlikely to be coveted on the open market.  If he doesn't play its free money for him, if he does play and plays well he might get another good payday.  

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Why??? What a waste of a signing

I mean we will see but not sure it can possibly hurt. The bills rotate on the DL, he knows the system, provides depth for the playoff run, has played the Pats twice the year, and should be very motivated. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he asked for his release so he could get on to help a playoff team. It’s most likely PS with chance to be elevated for gameday. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.