Buffalo vs New England Wildcard Game: 8:15 PM Saturday Night

transplantbillsfan

2 hours ago, Success said:

I hope Allen BECOMES a sleeve guy.  I get that it's a big challenge thing for the O-line guys, but a QB's game is more finesse.  Stay warm, Josh!

Seriously.  0 degrees.  You have nothing to prove Josh.  We know you’re a bada$$.  Stay warm. Being freezing cold doesn’t help you throw the ball any better 

19 minutes ago, Mailman said:

Kumerow is a key ST player and also is a solid run blocking WR. My guess is Stevenson and maybe they make Brieda inactive again 

I hope they cut Breida.  He serves no purpose. Can’t trust him to tough the ball and he can’t do anything but run with the ball.  🥾 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Yeah for sure going to have to use those hand warmers lot more often if that cold. May see some with gloves that don't normally wear them

il_1588xN.1304033522_flt3.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I just hope with the weather being frigid for the game, they actually practice outside a bit and get used to it. 

They practice outside every week on Friday (this week it will be Thursday). They just couldn’t last Friday because of the amount of snow. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

I tend to dislike Philly because it's a thuggish town. Still mad about the Revolution?

Their fans are beyond irritating. Didn't like McNabb. Hated TO (and still did when he came to Buffalo) and used to think I hated Andy Reid. I mind him less in KC. It is slightly irrational but they are by far my least favourite team in the NFL.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Pats seem a little more banged up.

I'm sure they'll all play, including Barmore (which is kind of a miracle after he was carted off) - but maybe that tilts the "cold" advantage to the Bills. Those sore knees & shoulders will feel a bit worse at 0 degrees.

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

It is fair to say I don't care as much about division rivalries as US based fans who go to games do. I still dislike the Patriots but I have rooted for them in two Superbowls when they have played the one team in the NFL I really do despise. But I maintain the reasons I gave then - for THIS Bills squad it was just get in the dance. Whether that is as the #2 or the #7 mattered less to me. This team can beat anyone and lose to anyone. I just wanted them to get a shot. When we might have been needing a wildcard then getting wildcard rivals beat was my priority. 

Yeah I believe that's the reason it doesn't mean much for you. If you came along some years earlier I assure you the thought would make your stomach turn rooting for a division rival to win. I still can't make sense of it, but I do see the reasoning somewhat better....

As for "just getting in the dance and 2 or 7 seed mattered less to you", that's where I 100% disagree. And I'm sure as you're aware, you're definitely in the minority having that process. If the division is wide open for grabs along with your own destiny and getting a home playoff game is without question better than just slipping in.

Anyways, as I said I was just curious and I will move on now lol

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I think they just need to test clear for two days.

New protocol is 2 negative tests, 1 of which must be a PCR. So if he tests negative on a PCR on Friday, he can then take an at home rapid test 20 minutes later and if he tests negative he is good to go. 

If he is unvaccinated he is out the minimum of 5 days and would miss the game

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.