RIP John Madden

Purplebulldog

28 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

RIP to a Legend...you can't write the story of the NFL without John Madden

Does anybody know where I can watch the Documentary?  I missed it on Christmas Day unfortunately and forgot to DVR it

I would imagine Fox.com would have it available.

• Like (+1) 1

RIP.  An unbelievable, once-in-a-lifetime presence.  Meant so much to the NFL and the way broadcasting has evolved…not to mention video games!

Growing up I was always a little bit envious that Madden was on the NFC network so we never saw him doing Bills games.

RIP John Madden.  A great guy.  Thank you for all the years I enjoyed watching and listening to you- from the Raiders, CBS, and now immortalized with Madden football.  I played football and sports my whole life.  My goal was always to be All Madden team- and that’s how I play.  I was never the best player on team- but my uniform was always dirtiest, quickest and I out hustled everyone.  Thank you for the inspiration John Madden

John Madden became head coach of the Raiders because head coach and AFL coach of the year, John Rauch,  resigned to become head coach of the Bills. Madden of course went on to HOF career, Rauch was fired after going 3-10-1 and floating the idea to convert O.J. Simpson to WR.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.