1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Do y’all still have a vax requirement?  Likely not a huge portion of the attendance but could be the difference between a sell out and a few empty seats. 

Yes they do. Vaxx & masks required. Erie County is having a bad breakout. Not to mention it's a beyotch for Canadians to cross the border still.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

I would sit Oliver if possible.

why?

4 hours ago, Process said:

Zero reason for Sanders to play the final two weeks imo even if he's ready to go. He was playing an insane number of snaps early in the year. Time to let the young guys take over and rest up.

he needs to get back in playing shape

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

After seeing how amped up Josh was last game I think he is about to go on a run just in time for the post season.

FHpgJSLVEAYvF4n?format=jpg&name=small

Careful Josh getting Spencer Brown to fired up he’s going to end up going and finding a wall to run through Or stealing some pats fans beer

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I live 500 miles away, and I was at the PIT, HOU and CAR games already. Next trip is the playoffs.

I live in Atlanta.  For the flight, hotel, game tickets, rent a car, food and miscellaneous items….I’m up to about $1,200 right now.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

21 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I live in Atlanta.  For the flight, hotel, game tickets, rent a car, food and miscellaneous items….I’m up to about $1,200 right now.

But you said you haven’t been to a home game in about 10 years, so it’s really more like $120 annualized. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Lee sounded at the end like it's retirement time. Had a long career. I definitely think our run game could have used him at times this season. 

No doubt our run game and red zone would be better with him on the team. Sweeney as a #2 was not as effective as Smith as a #3.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

No doubt our run game and red zone would be better with him on the team. Sweeney as a #2 was not as effective as Smith as a #3.  

He was fantastic for like 1-2 hilariously wide open TDs a year because everyone looks at him like “no way this guys catching a pass.”

• Like (+1) 3

I need a little Bills fantasy advice. Looks like I may need to find a WR in a pinch as Antonio Brown may be out Sunday.

I snagged McKenzie off waivers and have made a claim for Gabe Davis.  Which one of these guys would you consider starting? I know Cole is back, but McKenzie had such a breakout game last week that i wonder if he will get a ton of looks again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.