1/2/22 Falcons at Bills

eball

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

They shouldn’t. But Any given Sunday and well they are playing pretty well. Just saying the Bills O comes out poorly like they did today against AtlantA they can lose.

Yeah but the Bills are not going to lose to the Jets. I know you want to hope for that any given Sunday stuff so the Pats can win the division but its not going to happen.  Feel free to come back and quote me if it does and I'll eat my crow.

58 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah but the Bills are not going to lose to the Jets. I know you want to hope for that any given Sunday stuff so the Pats can win the division but its not going to happen.  Feel free to come back and quote me if it does and I'll eat my crow.

Lol I’m just wanting a Pats win and worry about the Bills after that.. lol

29 minutes ago, eball said:

I’m sayin’ Josh played like a rookie and we still won by 14. 

I know it wasn't pretty at times, but he displayed the leadership of a 10 year vet in the second half and made everybody around him better today.

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I know it wasn't pretty at times, but he displayed the leadership of a 10 year vet in the second half and made everybody around him better today.

Tongue in cheek, man. You know I love the kid. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.