12/26/21 Week 16 Gameday Bills @ Patriots* Postgame Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

I am honestly shocked at the overall level-headedness and rational takes on the Pats forums.

The next two games for both teams have similar records:

JAX and NYJ around 3 wins and ATL and MIA with around 7. Hopefully MIA wins tomorrow and that keeps them in the WC discussion. While I would expect them to play hard as a spoiler team, they will certainly play hard if they are looking at a win and in scenario.

38 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

How many Pats fans are still around? Think they slunk back to Pats forums to acknowledge they don’t have a QB?

I've been enjoying reading patsfans forum today - the majority opinion is "Mac is just a rookie" and "he's only going to get better" and such crap.  They are in complete denial over the obvious physical and mental limitations.

It's like the bizarro world from when Josh got drafted.  They skewered Josh "can't teach accuracy"  I say when it comes to Mac Jones, you can't teach generational arm strength, guts, and warrior mentality.  They can have their mediocre Mac Jones for the next 10 years and wallow in mediocrity pergatory for the next decade - have fun.  F them

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.