13 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Allen 

The Entire OLine 

Singletary 

McKenzie 

Diggs 

Hyde

Pass D

It's laughable that Patriots think he is the answer to Josh Allen. Maybe for the wildcard and an ass kicking in the wild card round every year.

Bllicheat's ego is so big he thinks he can win with a noodle armed game manager.

He had a winning record with Cassell one year

• Like (+1) 1

The whole team.  Huge win and had to travel on Christmas weekend.  Every single one of them.   Special mention to Allen, McKenzie, Dawkins, and Diggs. 

Just now, RangerDave said:

Matt Haack for staying off the field the whole game!  Way to go Matt!

He had some clean holds :) 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Allen

McKenzie

O-line

The D was OK...however...I had no confidence whatsoever that we were going to come up with the big stop if Josh didn't make those plays and lead us to a TD on our last drive. I really felt like the offense had to close it out, which Allen and McKenzie did! 

I'll disagree with your last point.  No way the D was going to allow  MacHeath to come back.

36 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Josh gets the automatic gameball, even though he's still leaving plays out there.  When he's firing on all cylinders, nobody will beat the Bills.

Isaiah "Isaac McKittrick" McKenzie - Won the game nearly singlehandedly.  The first down catches on the final drive iced the game.

Stefon "They Call Me Mister" Diggs - Big catches when we needed them.  Fights through more non-called DH and DPI's then I've ever seen any other NFL #1 WR deal with

Offensive line - Much maligned, playing backups and out of position, they gave Josh enough time to throw and enough holes for Motor to be effective

Tremaine Edmunds (yeah, I seddit!!) - key stops and brutal hits on Jacobi Meyers after the catch kept the Cheats down this entire game.

D-line - Aside from a few big runs, they kept the Cheats running game in check for the most part, and kept Mac Jones under control and under pressure.  I never really got the feeling the Cheats were coming back.

"Dr. Jekyll and" Micah Hyde - The INT was huge, keeping the Cheats down and out instead of being able to keep pace with the Bills offense.  ANNNDDDD HE ICES THE GAME ON THE HAIL MARY!!!

WHO YA GOT?

Good list!  Don’t forget Singletary

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Hope Beasley is happy.....  Last nail in his coffin????

I think he’s ok… but the thought must be crossing his mind that he may be losing some playing time to Isiah..

agree with all the game balls as suggested… but my biggest surprise of the day was how well the line played, all things considered. They each get a game ball.  

Edited by Playoffs?
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Outside of the obvious...

They took out Henry completely 

He was with the Boston press.  Are you surprised?

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Ryan Bates the emergency Center I believe.

Ryan Bates is the emergency everything on OL. He knows duties of every position.

I heard on twitter that he was snapping balls in training camp when LS was unavailable and it does not surprise me.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.