Gabe Davis on covid list

Steptide

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Why would you blame the unvaccianted players?  They are NOT driving the covid spread in the NFL. In fact with 97% of the league vaccinated the unvaccinated players contribution to this is like a pea on an elephants back.  Heck Dawkins IS vaccinated and missed games because of the covid. Even with the new rules the NFL adopted vaccinated players are still catching covid and not clearing up quickly.

Because it was a gut emotional reaction on my part reflecting my growing frustration with ANYone who won't get the jabs.  Just very frustrated that this is what's it's come to.  Will edit my initial post so not to offend anyone else with my thoughts....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

I would like to see the NFL stop testing all together...this is getting ridiculous...and I’m sure most players that have tested positive are capable of playing...

This is the only way.  Base it on symptoms and then only on severe symptoms actually keeping players off the field not whether they have covid or not. If they don't do this then in the next few weeks and through the playoffs and Super Bowl we'll have the spectacle of the NFL claiming to decide a championship with an Aaron Rogers QBing against a Joe Blow from the Practice Squad. Now that's competitive balance!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And there it is.  You don't know if it's Beasley related, but if so, this is where it bites us.  Our hottest offensive weapon is going to miss the biggest game of our season. 

You can make it about COVID or whatever you want, but the result is guys are missing games because of their decisions. 

I'm over it

• Like (+1) 4
  • Vomit 1
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 7
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I would like to see the NFL stop testing all together...this is getting ridiculous...and I’m sure most players that have tested positive are capable of playing...

This will happen.  But not until next season.

COVID will soon be seen as a seasonal deal like the flu.  The messaging from power players are beginning to move in that direction 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

How do we know he is unvaccinated?

He was one of the unvaccinated players forced to miss a couple training camp practices in August because of close contact protocols. He also had some, let's say illuminating, social media posts. I will say it's possible he has gotten vaccinated since August. But based on those social media posts I would be surprised.

Davis is a huge loss.  Hopefully Sanders can come back.  If not we may not have enough horses.  

Diggs, Sanders and McKenzie with help from Kumerow and Stevenson.  Not ideal but we have had much worse.  

I think missing Ford is a even bigger problem.  

Brown, Ike, Morse, Bates, Williams.   => ugh. 

• Agree 2