Beasley test positive

Buffalo_Stampede

Gabriel Davis is the team's true #2 now and I dare say he will prove to be the best #2 they've had since Peerless Price (the first time, with Moulds). 

Dawson Knox becomes more important and the slot receiver, presumably McKenzie, is now the 4th option. I could see Knox getting 8-10 targets. 

Between the injuries, the mantra "the best ability is availability", and being only a $1.5 million cap hit if cut, I think odds are that 2021 is Beasley's last season as a Bill. 

14 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

You live under a rock?

Wait, are you talking about McKenzie being replaced as the kick returner when the discussion was about him filling in for Beasley at slot WR?  Try being less insulting... 

6 minutes ago, jwhit34 said:

Gabriel Davis is the team's true #2 now and I dare say he will prove to be the best #2 they've had since Peerless Price (the first time, with Moulds). 

Dawson Knox becomes more important and the slot receiver, presumably McKenzie, is now the 4th option. I could see Knox getting 8-10 targets. 

Between the injuries, the mantra "the best ability is availability", and being only a $1.5 million cap hit if cut, I think odds are that 2021 is Beasley's last season as a Bill. 

Go back and watch his college film…dude got better each year and at the end, was a machine. I agree, he is going to slide into the 2 spot soon.

59 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I seriously think every non-vaccinated player will test positive in the coming weeks. Omicron is spreading at a ridiculous rate and unvaccinated players are tested daily.

If the initially reported numbers are correct we are almost out of non-vaccinated players. Of course, there is a good chance that many vaccinated players will also test positive.

Also, best wishes to Cole and hopefully he does not get very sick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

With almost every team impacted, after tonight's games close out week 15 the league should consider postponing week 16, shutting down for a week, and pushing the remainder of the regular season and post season back a week.  But I expect they won't...

This isn't going to clear up in a week. LOL

• Like (+1) 1