NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

1 hour ago, RochesterLifer said:

Living in Boston, the local narrative goes like this:

Hey, your quarterback (they don't even know his name) is pretty good! Last year happened because of all the COVID opt outs and it was our first year without Tommy. Now we're back and your Bills are back where they belong. You guys, with all your enthusiasm, are cute.

Of course, if NE sweeps us, there is nothing I can say in response. 

I think they think we envy them. But they're cartoon characters. I can't really envy cartoon characters.

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Let's Go Buffalo said:

Who are the Patriots again?

The team in 1st place in the AFCE standings.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

There's got to be one. 

nucci is right. No reason for them not to feel confident. So, make that two. 

P.S. Neither one of us said the Pats will win, just that they should feel confident. 

Bills 31

Pats 24

Edited by Dopey
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Dopey said:

P.S. Neither one of us said the Pats will win, just that they should feel confident. 

Bills 31

Pats 24

Oh ok, I guess eating dog ***** is reasonable to you. 

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Not sure if anyone saw NBC Boston's commentary after the Monday night loss to the Patriots. 

They seem pretty confident the Pats ended the Bills season and made them eat *****... 

The BILLS to bring it to start this game,  they cannot just wait for the Pats to score and then decide to play catch-up like the first meeting and even worse a week later against the Bucs.  I hope Star is ready because his size is needed in the middle and i hope Frazier does not coach not to lose.  The Pats will want to throw more and they need to send extra guys early and get sacks/hits on Jones. You cannot let him get comfortable back there because he can be accurate with his passing.  Like has Jerry Hughes played at all this season?  this would be a good game for him to show up

On offence,  Bills need to attack the middle of the field more with Knox in this game and throw some early screens to slow down that Pats pass rush. Last thing the Bills want to do is coaching not to lose.  Leave it all on the field!

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Let's Go Buffalo said:

Nucci and Dopey, thank you for reminding me who the Patriots are! Now I remember....They used to have this really good quarterback by the name of Steve Grogan from Kansas State, if I remember right. 

well, you asked

2 hours ago, Motorin' said:

There's got to be one. 

One what? I'm not saying we're not going to win

But bill belichick is gonna be more mad that McDermott said he didn’t do anything special 😂😂 I think bill would be the first one to tell you he didn’t do anything special lol this stuff is ten times as infuriating as that.  Also they seem to not have a great grasp on simple math over there.  I’m almost sure anyone making that claim after that game had no idea how tiebreakers work.  If they didn’t lose to Miami week 1 it would be a much different story..we have a built in half game lead on them essentially 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

2 hours ago, Success said:

I think they think we envy them. But they're cartoon characters. I can't really envy cartoon characters.

This whole narrative that they rebuilt their team in a year and will keep getting better is a little ridiculous…they had a good team last year too they just needed a qb that was a little more consistent.  They were playing at their ceiling before the colts game imo

2 hours ago, Dopey said:

Bills 31

Pats 24

I would not feel confident if I was them mostly because of injuries.  They really don’t have any healthy receivers and Harris is banged up.  They can come out pounding the run with a million offensive linemen again but crossing midfield three times is not gonna do it this time.  If both teams are 100% I see this as a coin flip type game and I’d expect us to split with them each season.  They got lucky facing the banged up browns and titans and I think this game is gonna be their luck evening out 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Not sure if anyone saw NBC Boston's commentary after the Monday night loss to the Patriots. 

They seem pretty confident the Pats ended the Bills season and made them eat *****... 

Hardened white turd on the playground ... A.K.A. Beantown breath

Great delivery by the stuttering pr!ck

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Motorin' said:

This is the kind of B.S. that takes the fun out of sports for me.  I know, it is 'fun' when your team is on the other side of it. just not for me.  I just want to enjoy the games, enjoy the discussion....when people start acting like totall A-*oles like this....and I don't even care if it was coming from the Buffalo side of things...for me it is a turn off.

• Sad 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.