NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

1 minute ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

This is the most repugnant media and fanbase in football. Maybe they can ponder their future with Mac Jones playing from behind. He's at most a good game manager. When he has to throw to catch up, it's curtains. 

As poised as he has been this year as a rookie, it is just plainly obvious that he is physically limited in certain ways.

A starting QB in the NFL cannot be physically limited.

He's giving BB what I think BB wanted out of Cam Newton last year (steady, reliable play) but ultimately it's all so LIMITED.

His ceiling looks like "serviceable game manager" as you point out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

This is the most repugnant media and fanbase in football. Maybe they can ponder their future with Mac Jones playing from behind. He's at most a good game manager. When he has to throw to catch up, it's curtains. 

So true.  I lived in Boston for years, and people were totally fine (although they did rib me about the Bills -- which is fine).  It's the media, though.  I assume that Sullivan didn't end up at the Globe because he wasn't caustic enough.

8 minutes ago, HamptonBillsfan said:

I don’t even think he’s a good game manager…he’s turned the ball over too many times in two huge afc matchups…the big afc game he won he completed 1 pass lol they just were somewhat lucking out that all the big afc games they had were against extremely banged up teams…solid team but far from great  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

As poised as he has been this year as a rookie, it is just plainly obvious that he is physically limited in certain ways.

A starting QB in the NFL cannot be physically limited.

He's giving BB what I think BB wanted out of Cam Newton last year (steady, reliable play) but ultimately it's all so LIMITED.

His ceiling looks like "serviceable game manager" as you point out.

Glory days with Tommy B dominating Buffalo  are distant memories. 

• Like (+1) 1

Mac n cheese looking like a limited bum

Josh Allen looking like the Mandalorian, standing back there throwing lasers and running for first down after first down. 

praise to the OL (for playing so well) and praise to the NE DL for being terrible.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Losers. This was the Bills super bowl according to them. Also overreacting? They took away 1st place in the east. Also Bills lost in a windstorm in a close game where 2 TDS were dropped. Today? Bills kicked their azz. 

They said that last week too when the colts stomped them lol maybe the pats should start treating regular season games like the superbowl and they’ll stop losing 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.