NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Is that the same as bills fans throwing each other thru tables? 

No that’s actually a badge of honor ghost but patriot fans seeing if they can get out of the parking lot early abandoning their team today I don’t think you would call that a badge of honor I think he would call that Fairweather fans

32 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No that’s actually a badge of honor ghost but patriot fans seeing if they can get out of the parking lot early abandoning their team today I don’t think you would call that a badge of honor I think he would call that Fairweather fans

Ok. If you say so!

I did like seeing wrestlers(the Dudleys ) put each other thru tables though. That's fun to watch.

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

It doesn't. As I said in another thread. I had both teams splitting their head to head...not the way it went but still thought they would split.

I been said n think the bills win the division n the pats in awild card game is their ceiling...the Pats went pass my expectations in only their 2nd year .

so I am ok with the way things are going . Looking forward to their future.

Again good, statement game from the bills today.

Ha ha cocky about what? I bet you have no clue when the pats won their first meeting I didn't come on this board for 3 days in fact the only thing I came on this board and talk about was the weather to that game. I wouldn't  assume every opposing fans acts the same.

Yes I go to other boards just like some bills fans here have admitted to going to pats boards....

If a division loss didn't sting you at all then you are a pretty casual fan that simply doesn't give much of a crap about football.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

If a division loss didn't sting you at all then you are a pretty casual fan that simply doesn't give much of a crap about football.

Nope you are dead wrong and need to know no two fans act a like.

I don't get crazy with sports it's not life or death. Always keep it in perspective And I been a Patriots fans since Hugh Millen was their QB.

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, Ghost_002! said:

I don't get crazy with sports it's not life or death. And I been a Patriots fans since Hugh Millen was their QB.

So feeling a sting from a division loss is comparable to life and death?  LOL.

8 hours ago, ganesh said:

BB is looking for a game manager who is accurate as hell.  Jones fits that billing with a 70%+ completion rate.  In their scheme,  the short passing game is an extension of their running game.  Jones will eventually bulk up (like TB did) and  start making the intermediate throws successfully..   He will be in NE for a long time.  What NE will do next is bring in the weapons.  They will be getting their slot WR that they are so desperately missing on this offense. 

What they’ll do next is bring in weapons? 

They spent $40M/year last off-season on weapons. While they will look to upgrade, the idea that they didn’t surround Mac with talent is dishonest. They did… it either wasn’t worth the money or Mac is making them look bad. 

Believe me, the narrative in NE was that Henry and Jonnu were a modern day Gronk and Hernandez + the speed of Agholor and Bourne was going to be unstoppable. Throw in Jakobi Meyers and you’ve got a nice chain mover to complete the offense. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Now we are going to act like we don't know how to use context when making a statement or point, got it!

Here is the context...

Me: Im sure you feel a sting losing to a division opponent today.  

You: No I don't treat games like life and death

Paraphrased of course but what more context is there?  I mean seriously... your team was on the upswing ready to take the division and then lost it.  You're telling me you don't care at all.  Im calling you a casual fan if that's true.  No real Pats fan didn't feel a sting today.  

13 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Here is the context...

Paraphrased of course but what more context is there?  I mean seriously... your team was on the upswing ready to take the division and then lost it.  You're telling me you don't care at all.  Im calling you a casual fan if that's true.  No real Pats fan didn't feel a sting today.  

Wouldn't be here if it didn't matter to him.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

13 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

I don't get crazy with sports it's not life or death. Always keep it in perspective And I been a Patriots fans since Hugh Millen was their QB.

Here is the full statement...lets try this again why dont we. Does the lost suck, yea all loses do...but again given what i expect from this season 

and thinking they were going to split with the bills anyways. This lost is not as bothersome....is that better for you??

29 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Here is the context...

-

15 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Wouldn't be here if it didn't matter to him.  

I been here for a year posting...win or lose. Why would last night be any different. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

Just get off the board, you’re absolutely ridiculous. Your team sucks, Mac is average at his best, Josh Rosen-lite at his worst. Your team will go nowhere with him and the Pats will probably miss out on the playoffs. Go cry to your Pats friends about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yet you spend countless hours scouring a Buffalo Bills message board…..as a patriot fan. 

irony GIF

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.