NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

On 12/21/2021 at 9:52 AM, Motorin' said:

Not sure if anyone saw NBC Boston's commentary after the Monday night loss to the Patriots. 

They seem pretty confident the Pats ended the Bills season and made them eat *****... 

This aged well. :lol: All of NBC Boston this morning :

dog walk GIF by lilcozynostril

• Haha (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Cause I like to put things in perspective? The sky is not fallen. They are still in the playoff race and the Bills should win the division, Pats being there means a lot to look forward to for the future. Sorry you are bothered by that.

Don't get "trapped" by the Jags this Sunday or things could get tough!

8 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Yup, and at this point since you fail to comprehend or clearly unwilling to. There really isn't more i need to say to you. 

Or LITERALLY, anyone else here.  You’re saying that losing the division title doesn’t sting when you controlled your own destiny…….. yet you continue to spend some of your free time on a bills message board, typing a bunch of gibberish that not one person agrees with.   Do yourself a favor.  Make better decisions with your life.  Making a decision to come here can only lead to wasted time.  Time that you can use to make money, spend with family, spend with friends, learn something new, blow a load.  Something.  It has to be better than what you get out of being here

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

and if they don't get "trapped". Be careful not to allow a let down by the falcons this week. 

Trap games don't exist.  I mention this fact somewhere on the board every week.

People love to keep talking about them though, kind of like Big Foot.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Nextmanup said:

I think they do, I think teams could underestimate their next opp. Or focus too much on one opp. and not the other. But I do not see the Bills losing to falcons and i do not see the pats losing to the jags......but sh*t it will be interesting if anyone of the two do.

7 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

you seem confused

I meant "to the falcons."

9 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

I think they do, I think teams could underestimate their next opp. Or focus too much on one opp. and not the other. But I do not see the Bills losing to falcons and i do not see the pats losing to the jags......but sh*t it will be interesting if anyone of the two do.

I meant "to the falcons."

we know what you meant - it's not going to happen....thanks for the concern though

19 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Probably but you have to agree there will be a lot of pressure on Jones to perform after 3 "he sure looks like a rookie" games in a row.

Do you think he will be too fragile now to not pull off a win against Jacksonville? i mean anyone who is wiling to look at him objectively or any rookie. Will know they are going to look bad at times, no rookie especially at the QB position always come up smelling like roses. Things do change when defensives start to game plan for your weakness, we knew it was coming. I like to believe he is with a good coaching staff that will not allow him to get off course and continue to do his job. 

11 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

we know what you meant - it's not going to happen....thanks for the concern though

ahhh, Ok. I had a feeling that was what you were going to say. Sure. 

Edited by Ghost_002!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2021 at 2:14 PM, Nextmanup said:

Same...trap houses exist tho 

• 1 year later...
On 12/21/2021 at 9:52 AM, Motorin' said:

Not sure if anyone saw NBC Boston's commentary after the Monday night loss to the Patriots. 

They seem pretty confident the Pats ended the Bills season and made them eat *****... 

Given morale is rightfully low today, I just wanted to bump this video from a couple years back.  Team had just lost to NE in Primetime at home, was 7-6, and staring at not winning division or making playoffs.  NE broadcasters were talking a bunch of smack, saying stick a fork in this team, and then this team found its identity and looked like one of the best teams in the league for several weeks in a row.

My point is with Josh Allen and some of the talent still around him, we might feel a whole lot different about this team one month from now versus today.  Whether that happens or not, I always enjoy revisiting this video and the smugness of these guys being proven totally wrong.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Given morale is rightfully low today, I just wanted to bump this video from a couple years back.  Team had just lost to NE in Primetime at home, was 7-6, and staring at not winning division or making playoffs.  NE broadcasters were talking a bunch of smack, saying stick a fork in this team, and then this team found its identity and looked like one of the best teams in the league for several weeks in a row.

My point is with Josh Allen and some of the talent still around him, we might feel a whole lot different about this team one month from now versus today.  Whether that happens or not, I always enjoy revisiting this video and the smugness of these guys being proven totally wrong.

I remember how low this felt, and Pats fans ALL telling us the ol' 'thanks for keeping our place at the top of the division warm' stuff.  

The title-winning teams have almost always been the ones that got hot later in the year.  I hope this team has a run in them - it's hard to predict, and I genuinely think things could go either way.  But the way this team is, it wouldn't shock me a bit to see them catch some fire and beat even the Eagles & Chiefs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.