NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****

Motorin'

• Motorin' changed the title to NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick a turd

Living in Boston, the local narrative goes like this:

Hey, your quarterback (they don't even know his name) is pretty good! Last year happened because of all the COVID opt outs and it was our first year without Tommy. Now we're back and your Bills are back where they belong. You guys, with all your enthusiasm, are cute.

Of course, if NE sweeps us, there is nothing I can say in response. 

• Agree 7

• Motorin' changed the title to NBC Boston: Bills are done, Pats make them lick dog *****
7 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

Hey, your quarterback (they don't even know his name) is pretty good! Last year happened because of all the COVID opt outs and it was our first year without Tommy. Now we're back and your Bills are back where they belong. You guys, with all your enthusiasm, are cute.

Have a cold one for me at the Harp.   

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I live outside of Boston and I hate this as well. Sadly, the 13 win team we were last year seems to have disappeared and we seem to be back to playing like a team that can't get the job done - the bigger the importance and hype of the game, the harder we fall. On paper we should have handily beat NE twice but we lost once at home and I fear the current team isn't going to fare significantly better in NE - it's painful living here under these conditions...

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 3

Just now, The Avenger said:

I live outside of Boston and I hate this as well. Sadly, the 13 win team we were last year seems to have disappeared and we seem to be back to playing like a team that can't get the job done - the bigger the importance and hype of the game, the harder we fall. On paper we should have handily beat NE twice but we lost once at home and I fear the current team isn't going to fare significantly better in NE - it's painful living here under these conditions...

Well, I think we beat them. We're the better team. It's Buffalo DNA to hate Boston, but they certainly make it easy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Avenger said:

I am forever optimistic. May you and I both (along with all Bills fans) have a very Merry Christmas.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, RochesterLifer said:

I question you being a Rochester Lifer, then. 

• Haha (+1) 3

consider the source ...a smug not funny inaccurate verbal piffler Noun*...other than that, what's not to like about that baaston guy....gglsnrts

SMUGNESS on full display the faaxbaarians loved it Im sure. Id say I doubt his boss cared for that either but I could be wrong

And a rebuttal ,,a go fund me  to buy this guy a Clue j/k

lol

m

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.