I know it is a long way out - 8 Days, but you got to be kidding Foxborough Weather

Billsfan1972

18 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

so we are going to ignore other posters and just focus on my post. Cool.

Hey, so you’re more than welcome here… but just about every post I’ve seen from you the last 24 hours has been all hyped up and whiny. 

You’re on a Bills message board trying to sell people on Mac Jones. I mean we’re 4 years in to Josh Allen supposedly being a parody of a NFL QB and showing that’s false… yet fans across the league still laugh at him… it is what it is.

If you like Mac that’s cool… just stop getting so butthurt that people who hate the Patriots don’t care for Mac Jones. You’re normally a solid poster… relax. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Hey, so you’re more than welcome here… but just about every post I’ve seen from you the last 24 hours has been all hyped up and whiny. 

You’re on a Bills message board trying to sell people on Mac Jones. I mean we’re 4 years in to Josh Allen supposedly being a parody of a NFL QB and showing that’s false… yet fans across the league still laugh at him… it is what it is.

If you like Mac that’s cool… just stop getting so butthurt that people who hate the Patriots don’t care for Mac Jones. You’re normally a solid poster… relax. 

Thkx for the compliment. But this board has a lot to say about him both good and bad and I am not in every convo. About him. I have only addressed one poster about Mac Jones today just cause I though it was a baseless claim. i am not going to bat for him with every poster.. please don't misunderstand.

Now @coloradobills i hope you see that I am replying to someone who replied to me first.. I am not in here purposely trying to derail the thread. 

And thk u @JGMcD2 for your post. Peace!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ghost_002! said:

Show me where I said this?

Ok..you show me where I called out any team or any fan base. People here love to project what is being said alot huh?

Dude, you’re a Pats fan engaging Bills fans in a Bills fan forum…discussing recent history of our respective teams/coaches…so how exactly again are we projecting? 

On 12/19/2021 at 5:00 PM, PatsFanNH said:

How do you know Harris won’t play next week? Word is he could have gone yesterday but they wanted another week of rest because next Sunday is huge.  Harry and Avalon are definitely questionable as they both took head shots. 

It makes no difference... Agholor, Harry and now Bourne all not playing is far more important. The ONLY reason why the Cheatriots won is because we didn't take advantage of scoring opportunities handed to us. I don't care if the Cheatriots have 300 yards rushing, the goal is to score more points and we can still do that because Mac Jones isn't going to win a game by himself.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Current forecast is 10-15 mph winds, 39 degrees, cloudy, with 40% chance of about 1 inch of snow before the game starts.

Sounds like good football weather to me.

Don't think the weather will a be a factor at all on Sunday.  GOOD!!  Now no one can complain....   lol   who am I kidding?

6 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Current forecast is 10-15 mph winds, 39 degrees, cloudy, with 40% chance of about 1 inch of snow before the game starts.

Sounds like good football weather to me.

15 mph might be a lot for a completely overhyped, weak-armed, game manager-type QB.  Not saying that there is one of those playing Sunday.  But I'm not not saying that.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

It makes no difference... Agholor, Harry and now Bourne all not playing is far more important. The ONLY reason why the Cheatriots won is because we didn't take advantage of scoring opportunities handed to us. I don't care if the Cheatriots have 300 yards rushing, the goal is to score more points and we can still do that because Mac Jones isn't going to win a game by himself.

Correct but lets be intellectually honest about that, we were outcoached. Had we been throwing more pre Q$ I think iit would have been a totally different game.  Damn shame.  It would have been fantastic to see Mac Jones throwing in that weather,

7 minutes ago, Success said:

15 mph might be a lot for a completely overhyped, weak-armed, game manager-type QB.  Not saying that there is one of those playing Sunday.  But I'm not not saying that.

Why are you not saying that, I sure as hell am.  

Good for the demi-God belichek, yeah he got a very good QB with pick 15 but he has already pretty much reached his ceiling.  So Belichek got his weak arm QB and now the weather is turned, good luck with Jones throwing in Foxborough in the winter.

On 12/19/2021 at 10:18 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/foxborough/02035/afternoon-weather-forecast/2089589?day=8

Look at the wind & gusts.....

Football gods must be hate the Bills.......😜

It is amazing how much I have learned about weather over these last two years. 

i was just at windy.com— which I think is the best website to monitor wind conditions. Wind speed and wind gusts look minimal. So, weather should have no impact thankfully. 

13 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Thkx for the compliment. But this board has a lot to say about him both good and bad and I am not in every convo. About him. I have only addressed one poster about Mac Jones today just cause I though it was a baseless claim. i am not going to bat for him with every poster.. please don't misunderstand.

Now @coloradobills i hope you see that I am replying to someone who replied to me first.. I am not in here purposely trying to derail the thread. 

And thk u @JGMcD2 for your post. Peace!

Saying Mac has a noodle arm is not a baseless claim.  Just 2 weeks ago, his head coach took the ball out of his hands for an ENTIRE game because of the wind.  Our QB threw the ball 30 times.  The greatest coach in NFL history just told the world that he didn’t trust Mac throwing into that wind. Hence….not a baseless claim.

or maybe you aren’t even talking about me and got butt hurt by another posters claim too……making it more than 1 time you addressed your insecurities 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i was just at windy.com— which I think is the best website to monitor wind conditions. Wind speed and wind gusts look minimal. So, weather should have no impact thankfully. 

We're kicking their f****** a**!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Thanks, Miyagi, for windy.com.  Great site!

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.