12/8/21 Gameday Bills vs Pats* MNF 1st Half Thread

Chandler#81

11-7. Bills are home, The game can be their if they want it. The winds will be slowly dying down from this point. Bills should defer the kickoff, and take the wind in Q4.... MNF making Buffalo skyline look surprisingly significant. I think they are using pictures from Boston?  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Literally down 4 points to a team that has thrown the ball (badly) ONCE the entire half.  Absolutely brutal on every level.

If we don't come out throwing the ball and running an uptempo offense to get as much out of the wind as possible, I don't know what to tell ya.  This was as poorly a coached half as we have had all season.  The only reason we're in this game at all is because of a ball off the head

They scored their TD after a fumble as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Then the pats have the option to go for it there and get into fg range 

im sorrry....whatttt...... you WANT them to go for it so you can stop THEM. then youre sitting really pretty and clock stops w change of possession. if thats your mentality GTFO

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

McD eating his timeouts.  4th best in game decision coach, according to another thread here.  Oh, waste 15 seconds, THEN call the TO.  4D chess right there.:wallbash:

Here’s the other side. You call that TO EARLY OR you call it when you do.

Why?

Billy calls it at 2 seconds to get a one shot, Hail Mary PI call!

1 minute ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

New England: 23 rushes, 149 yds in the first half.

Buffalo: 14 rushes, 33 yds in the first half.

It is safe to say that we are not good at running the football, especially considering we had a much more legitimate passing threat to back NE guys out of the box. Meanwhile the Bills were stacking up to 10 men in the box.

I’m convinced it’s coaching. How can you not run block? Even against bad teams? Bobby Johnson needs to go after this season. 

• Agree 3