Jon Feliciano - Out

billsfan960

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Which of these guys is built lower to the ground? With all the threads regarding the wind, we're going to need an OL that can withstand the gusts.

Maybe the wind can blow them into the defensive line! Maybe we will finally get some push up front!! 😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is actually the best possible news you can ask for before the game.

Feliciano is terrible and would have been a major liability against probably the best dline i the league right now. Hopefully he's played his last down as a member of this team anyway.

Serious question ...is there a lineman in the entire league that would look competent when going against the best defensive line ever assembled ?

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

That’s bad news.

Please football gods let Brown be active!

🤞

41 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This is actually the best possible news you can ask for before the game.

Feliciano is terrible and would have been a major liability against probably the best dline i the league right now. Hopefully he's played his last down as a member of this team anyway.

So basically you know better than our fairly elite coaching staff that would start him if possible?

He's not elite but certainly not as awful as you make him sound 

16 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

was this intentionally done, or did they just miss the deadline? I assume the former. 

Listening to Coach's weekly press conferences, Feliciano seemed like he was still working his way back...not a sure thing to play.  Calfs are tricky and IMO, he is not a major upgrade over Ike to play at less than 100%.

21 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Improved at what? Getting blown up or missing blocks. Boettger is awful. Mongo's no pro bowler but he's better than Boettkiss.

That's like saying my 1995 Chevy cavalier can smoke your 1998 Honda civic.

Bottom line, Feliciano isn't healthy enough from his calf yet.  And he's not some special talent at G, in fact, played quite poorly against Pitt, KC, Tennessee, and Washington.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Come on Bills fans toughen up. The Ravens played last night missing their entire starting safeties lineup from game one, and 2 starting linebackers from game 7 on, and after last nights seasons ending injury to all pro Marlon Humphries the Ravens have NO starting Cornerbacks from game one of this year. And the Ravens entered last night game at the top of the conference, I'm not Ravens fan, but it's pathetic listening to Bills fans claiming were doomed because a marginal at best offensive lineman, and as reserve linebacker is out. Get a grip! Next man up. No excuses.     

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

Cody Ford has actually been better than Feliciano was since he got into the line up the last couple games.  Ford was one of the best players vs NO

Not according to The Athletic's all 22 ratings for the NO game.  He had the 3rd LOWEST grade.   

30 minutes ago, Ross Murdock said:

Come on Bills fans toughen up. The Ravens played last night missing their entire starting safeties lineup from game one, and 2 starting linebackers from game 7 on, and after last nights seasons ending injury to all pro Marlon Humphries the Ravens have NO starting Cornerbacks from game one of this year. And the Ravens entered last night game at the top of the conference, I'm not Ravens fan, but it's pathetic listening to Bills fans claiming were doomed because a marginal at best offensive lineman, and as reserve linebacker is out. Get a grip! Next man up. No excuses.     

In case you missed it, the Ravens lost. 

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Listening to Coach's weekly press conferences, Feliciano seemed like he was still working his way back...not a sure thing to play.  Calfs are tricky and IMO, he is not a major upgrade over Ike to play at less than 100%.

That's like saying my 1995 Chevy cavalier can smoke your 1998 Honda civic.

Bottom line, Feliciano isn't healthy enough from his calf yet.  And he's not some special talent at G, in fact, played quite poorly against Pitt, KC, Tennessee, and Washington.

Exactly. An 80% Feliciano would be a major liability. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.