December 6, 2021 Gameday Bills vs. Patriots* Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, TC in St. Louis said:

The Bills are the better team.  The only thing that can stop them is if they let Bellichick get inside their heads.  He's got 11 guys on defense.  No matter where he puts them, Josh and Daboll should be able to make adjustments and call the right plays.  They can't freak out or they'll be in trouble.  

I feel like most coaches freak out against BB these days.  The most prominent was the Colts coach a few years ago when he tried that crazy 1-man punting team that backfired tremendously and ended up losing a game that they had been leading in. But you see it all the time.

Coaches try to "out Belichick" Belichick. It's a bad idea.  Just coach the game you'd coach, and forget about the mystique.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I've been going back and forth on whether the wind is an advantage or disadvantage to the Bills. I'm thinking it's more of a disadvantage to the Bills because they are the superior passing team. Any thoughts?

I think the winds are disadvantage Bills.  I hope they have a solid gameplan and execute it well.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rockinon said:

Forecast says winds will still be 20-25MPH during the game.

That's bad, but not "punt going backwards" bad.  That's more like the Ravens playoff game.  Josh didn't throw great in that, but he completed over 20 passes/over 200 yards.  I don't think we'd need more than that tonight as long as we get something out of the run game.

2 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I think the winds are disadvantage Bills.  I hope they have a solid gameplan and execute it well.

I disagree.  Mac Jones is a boy from Florida who played in Alabama.

He's going to pee down his leg when he enters the stadium just before kickoff.

Weather and Bills fans.

He ain't never seen what he is about to see!

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

That's bad, but not "punt going backwards" bad.  That's more like the Ravens playoff game.  Josh didn't throw great in that, but he completed over 20 passes/over 200 yards.  I don't think we'd need more than that tonight as long as we get something out of the run game.

They only show wind speed every 4hrs. 2AM it dies down to 17mph. I think Josh should practice in the stadium when it's windy. Just to get a better feel for it. With the arm strength he has, he should be able to overcome some of the accuracy issues. Maybe he has....

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Whatching nfl live on ESPN right now and they're playing up this weather like a cat 5 hurricane is coming through 🙄

Self handicapping.  All this talk about Patriots.  If they lose it was the winds fault.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Whatching nfl live on ESPN right now and they're playing up this weather like a cat 5 hurricane is coming through 🙄

those east coast cupcakes never had a screen door blown off its hinges.  Or ever started a snow blower.  Or pushed a car out of the snow.  

2 minutes ago, freddyjj said:

those east coast cupcakes never had a screen door blown off its hinges.  Or ever started a snow blower.  Or pushed a car out of the snow.  

One of the reporters they were talking to at the stadium was supposedly being pushed around from the wind. It was so pathetic. So corny and rehearsed 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I see that it is being reported that Feliciano is out, has there been any news about Duggar? I would assume he had to be activated by 4:00 just like Feliciano?

I think the 4PM is JUST for IR activation...I think the inactive list for tonight comes out soon though.

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I think the 4PM is JUST for IR activation...I think the inactive list for tonight comes out soon though.

Covid IR the same.  That is what Duggar is on.  He is not on the active roster

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I see that it is being reported that Feliciano is out, has there been any news about Duggar? I would assume he had to be activated by 4:00 just like Feliciano?

Dugger wasn’t activated 

7 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

IR and covid 

• Thank you (+1) 2