EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

ha ha all i can do is laugh now, only on the internet will someone try to disprove that a team is not rebuilding when it's been universally recognized as a rebuild. ha ha OK. 

9 minutes ago, Success said:

It makes sense when you consider that it's fairly well-known that BB doesn't want to leave the team in bad shape when he finally retires. He wants to set them up for success after he leaves.

And he has also said that he doesn't want to coach too far into his 70's, like Levy.

He spent like the typical offseason "winner" in FA, which he never does.  He's all in this year.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/29/bill-belichick-coaching-past-age-70#:~:text=Patriots head coach Bill Belichick previously said he,footsteps and coach past the age of 70.

You have no other evidence that suggest he is stopping soon..

Edited by Ghost_002!

5 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

ha ha all i can do is laugh now, only on the internet will someone try to disprove that a team is not rebuilding when it's been universally recognized as a rebuild. ha ha OK. 

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/10/29/bill-belichick-coaching-past-age-70#:~:text=Patriots head coach Bill Belichick previously said he,footsteps and coach past the age of 70.

You have no other evidence that suggest he is stopping soon...

Not THAT reassuring, for Pats fans.  He's already one of the oldest HC's in history.

If he does keep coaching, good. I want to see him throw more phones on the sideline.

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Not THAT reassuring, for Pats fans.  He's already one of the oldest HC's in history.

If he does keep coaching, good. I want to see him throw more phones on the sideline.

ha ha i don't have to assure you of anything. It takes nothing to research this stuff yourself. I mean he's already disapproved he is not coaching past 70 given he is 69 now...ha ha

Edited by Ghost_002!

57 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

??? They actually did when they drafted jimmy garoppolo, but the owner made them trade him away to keep brady which obviously made sense because they won another SB again. So no, they were not trying for years....plus hence why Cam Newton was picked up late in the off season last season because they really didn't have a plan B after brady was not going to sign for cheap. 

So Jarett Stidham was drafted in the 4th round in 2019 just for the hell of it? Gotcha. Typical delusional Pats fan. Don't you have somewhere else to be other than spewing nonsense on a Bills board?? You and PatsfanNH must lead the most boring lives in the universe. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Pats +3.5 sounds about right. Isn't that what Max Jones averages per pass attempt? 

2 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

The point of his original post was that Jones throws short passes a lot. Then you posted YPA, which was irrelevant to his point.

Wasn't me, chief.  It was the dude above.  I was just correcting his error.

• Eyeroll 1

I wonder if this score means anything to Patriots fans —-

20 - 13.

That was the score when Titans kicked your ass out of the Playoffs two years ago.

Remember how you sobbed and your thin, pasty shoulders trembled and snot ran uncontrollably down your face and onto your bib?

Next week, bring a case of tissues.  You’ll need them.

• Haha (+1) 2

20 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Key question:

Do we get Star and Spencer Brown back? Both are critically important 

Really don't know had good production from two unproven practice squad guys.  Against Payton who wasn't a slouch offensively and wasn't just going to roll over.  It's hard telling any time table as per looking at what happened to Dion Dawkins and Star's heart condition it's hard to know.  The can't talk about it COVID doesn't really tell us what's going to happen.  As an aside Tre White helped us by staying on the sidelines and giving analysis and updates on how Trevor would try and test us.  White could make for a very interesting assistant during his injury time table.

3 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

They rebuilt the team...I have no clue why it's so hard for some of you to realize that. They rebuilt the team. That is/was the phase this current NE team is in. He is going to coach until he doesn't want to anymore, no signs of him stopping anytime soon. If he was trying for win 1 more, he would not have gotten ride of Brady to go with a rookie QB. That makes no sense. 

Who Cares Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Success said:

It makes sense when you consider that it's fairly well-known that BB doesn't want to leave the team in bad shape when he finally retires. He wants to set them up for success after he leaves.

And he has also said that he doesn't want to coach too far into his 70's, like Levy.

He spent like the typical offseason "winner" in FA, which he never does.  He's all in this year.

i don’t think he gives a 💩 what people think of him 

JETS HC 1 whole day 

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

How many times have we played the pats where they were established and we had the young upstart QB we hoped would defeat them. And then Bill would blitz that guy into oblivion. We need to return the favor. 

Yea but will coach do it, or play that soft zone and let Mac dump it off all the way down the field for a td. I say go broke and stack the box to stop the run and blitz on passing downs. 

5 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

Patriots are tied for first in year 2 of their rebuild. Pats fans shouldn't worry. 

This is sad but dang it’s true, I mean Buffalo couldn’t give us at least 3 years of pay back lol. Oh well we better beat them Monday night, McDermott better not let a rookie QB come in and take first place in the division. 

5 hours ago, Boatdrinks said:

Patriots are tied for first in year 2 of their rebuild. Pats fans shouldn't worry. 

The Pats went out and spent $90,000,000 on 7 free agents for the 2021 season. Some of them over 30 yrs old. What rebuild? Belichick is older that the Brooklyn Bridge (Or the Callahan Tunnel if your from Boston). Rebuild my arse. Pats schedule has been as weak as the Bills. Mac Jones scares no one, and is no Josh Allen, looks like maybe the next Baker Mayfield. The media now pathetically (And predictably) slobbering all over the Pats means their about to collapse.... Bills 31 - Pats 17.  Dane Jackson has interception.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Success said:

It feels like a bit of a must-win.  I just feel like if we can't beat them at home, what are the chances we beat them in NE?

I know it doesn't work that way, especially w/ division games.  But if we don't get the W, the pressure on that 2nd game is enormous.  Getting swept would cost us the division for sure, and really cast doubt on our chances in the playoffs.

If we get swept by NE we’re not going to the playoffs, and for the first time I will have serious doubt about McDermott 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.