EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

It feels like a bit of a must-win.  I just feel like if we can't beat them at home, what are the chances we beat them in NE?

I know it doesn't work that way, especially w/ division games.  But if we don't get the W, the pressure on that 2nd game is enormous.  Getting swept would cost us the division for sure, and really cast doubt on our chances in the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, Success said:

It feels like a bit of a must-win.  I just feel like if we can't beat them at home, what are the chances we beat them in NE?

I know it doesn't work that way, especially w/ division games.  But if we don't get the W, the pressure on that 2nd game is enormous.  Getting swept would cost us the division for sure, and really cast doubt on our chances in the playoffs.

it’s a MUST win game and from now on every game is 

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Key question:

Do we get Star and Spencer Brown back? Both are critically important 

Assuming their symptoms have been normal.  They probably should be ready.  Brown was out on 11/18 which means he would have 17 days before the game on Sunday.  He should have stopped 

Star went on the COVID list on 11/14 which would give him 21 days.  

The wild card here is we don’t know how COVID affected either of these two.   The rumors were that neither were vaccinated, which means the symptoms could have been really bad.  If that’s the case, I can see them waiting another week. 

44 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I'm not placing too much on the rookie QB label. The kid looks to be a perfect fit for the Pats. Give the Pats coaching staff credit for creating a system that makes Jones even better. Jones looks light years ahead of his QB rookie label. Their offense has a solid running game too which contribute to the quick passing attack.

It's best if the Bills can jump on the Pats early. Maybe score early and get a turnover or two. I don't believe the Pats will be able to overcome a large deficit. 

They are 7-4 and playing great. 

Did they look great against that putrid Falcons team? I didn’t think so at all. Eyes of the beholder I guess. 

30 minutes ago, Putin said:

it’s a MUST win game and from now on every game is 

Or until they’re not. I’ll agree this one is a must win because of division implication and it’s the next game. Still don’t know what will happen over the next 6 weeks so we can’t really say they are ALL must win. 

6 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Did they look great against that putrid Falcons team? I didn’t think so at all. Eyes of the beholder I guess. 

Or until they’re not. I’ll agree this one is a must win because of division implication and it’s the next game. Still don’t know what will happen over the next 6 weeks so we can’t really say they are ALL must win. 

We still have a shot not only for division but also for the # 1 seed , we just need to get going on offense and finish the season strong and it ALL starts with patriots*****
game 

2 minutes ago, Putin said:

We still have a shot not only for division but also for the # 1 seed , we just need to get going on offense and finish the season strong and it ALL starts with patriots*****
game 

Agreed. They’ve got more than a shot at the division title imo.. a little tough for the top overall seed but still not impossible. They definitely need a split with the Patriots. If they get that done they should win the East for the second straight year. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

I'll be there. Unfortunately, the Bills are approximately 6-19 with me in attendance.

Any chance the board here could get a collection together to donate to you so you DON"T attend the game?  What's your price?

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, JohnNord said:

Assuming their symptoms have been normal.  They probably should be ready.  Brown was out on 11/18 which means he would have 17 days before the game on Sunday.  He should have stopped 

Star went on the COVID list on 11/14 which would give him 21 days.  

The wild card here is we don’t know how COVID affected either of these two.   The rumors were that neither were vaccinated, which means the symptoms could have been really bad.  If that’s the case, I can see them waiting another week. 

Even unvaccinated younger, healthier people are more  likely to be

asymptomatic than to have severe symptoms. That’s often lost in all the hype. There’s a good chance both these Bills players are just fine, and simply had to follow the protocols which involved missing games. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

One thing I find interesting with all these Pats fans and Psuedo-Bills fans on here the last few weeks is they never consider another scenario.

It's just the Pats will roll without much resistance. I think they should consider the following:

1. Bills at home on Monday night with 10 Days of rest, and the Pats have to play a tough game against Tenn.

2. Bills are due for a focused, flawless game. Our record in close games this year reflects not a lot of good fortune.

3. They have a rookie QB who hasn't had to face much adversity this year. This could be the game-it's coming.

So, Pats fans and trolls, you better hope the above doesn't prove true.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

One thing I find interesting with all these Pats fans and Psuedo-Bills fans on here the last few weeks is they never consider another scenario.

It's just the Pats will roll without much resistance. I think they should consider the following:

1. Bills at home on Monday night with 10 Days of rest, and the Pats have to play a tough game against Tenn.

2. Bills are due for a focused, flawless game. Our record in close games this year reflects not a lot of good fortune.

3. They have a rookie QB who hasn't had to face much adversity this year. This could be the game-it's coming.

So, Pats fans and trolls, you better hope the above doesn't prove true.

The only thing I'd disagree w/ is TN. I don't think their game last week was a fluke. They are down their 2 top WR's and top RB, among many others.  

I don't think it will be too close tomorrow.  Especially since it's in NE.

In a way, maybe that's better.  Let them roll until next Monday, if that's the way it plays out.

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

so what?  His YPA is what it is.  They are winning games with a rookie.

That wasnt the point at all and you know it.

1 hour ago, Success said:

The Pats couldnt beat Miami at home.  How could they possible beat them in Miami?

1 hour ago, Success said:

It’s a key game for positioning in the division race but that’s about it. The Pats have lost at home several times already this season, so trading home losses wouldn’t actually be that crazy. Not predicting is but it’s not st all unlikely. This kind of thing happens often between division rivals. One meeting wouldn’t have an impact on the next. Playoffs are often about peaking at the right time and overall team health. 

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Pats couldnt beat Miami at home.  How could they possible beat them in Miami?

That was week one Mac Jones first NFL game and he actually played pretty well , and we can all agree that he’s improved since then and BTW if not for Harris fumbling the ball the patriots****** win that  game 

Edited by Putin

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

wait this is your reason they could lose to Miami, in Miami? Really? 

Edited by Ghost_002!

14 minutes ago, Success said:

The only thing I'd disagree w/ is TN. I don't think their game last week was a fluke. They are down their 2 top WR's and top RB, among many others.  

I don't think it will be too close tomorrow.  Especially since it's in NE.

In a way, maybe that's better.  Let them roll until next Monday, if that's the way it plays out.

Yeah I heard, but at least Tenn is physical. They could be banged up coming out.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Putin said:

That was week one Mac Jones first NFL game and he actually played pretty well , and we can all agree that he’s improved since then and BTW if not for Harris fumbling the ball the patriots****** win that  game 

But he did fumble. Several

of the Pats* wins could also have been losses if not for a bad call or a play here or there. It’s just what happens in football games. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.