EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

1 hour ago, SWATeam said:

People are butthurt over the super bowl expectations

Happiness = Expectations - Reality

I think about all the times, as recently as three seasons ago, when at this time of year we'd be talking ourselves into how it was still mathematically possible to make the playoffs.

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

If Pat win vs Titans that's 6 in a row for them. Don't care who they played, that

makes the Pats the most formidable team in the NFL... hands down.

I hate the Pats but imho they have to be the super bowl favorite in the AFC,

based on coaching and strengths. I still am stunned this has happened in

just one year. Bills have way too many weaknesses to overcome, I just don't

see it ending well. BB plays chess  - Bills play checkers.

BBFS post of the year award right here.... or just another troll? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

I've always thought it is so bizarre so many Cheater fans hang out here - not just the week we play them, but all the time.  I just don't get it.  Has any true Bills fan in history ever hung out on a Cheater board?  It's crazy to me.

😆 where have you been?  Shirley you jest?

people here visit other boards with frequency 

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

I've always thought it is so bizarre so many Cheater fans hang out here - not just the week we play them, but all the time.  I just don't get it.  Has any true Bills fan in history ever hung out on a Cheater board?  It's crazy to me.

Not to pat ourselves on the back to much but this is an excellent message board.  As long as you avoid the craziness of the actual real time game threads the discussions here are very good and any football fan would be happy to check them out.  And while we reserve a special level of hate for the pats our takes on other teams are pretty balanced.  Check out a Pats, Jets or Dolphins board to see what crazy takes look like.

The format here is also user friendly and easy to read.  If I wasn't a Bills fan I would come here to get info on the Bills and to check out another fan bases reaction to NFL events.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Happiness = Expectations - Reality

I think about all the times, as recently as three seasons ago, when at this time of year we'd be talking ourselves into how it was still mathematically possible to make the playoffs.

Expectations = Resentments in disguise. 

5 hours ago, Jpsredemption said:

Pats are gonna destroy the titans today. Going to be colossal next week. Pats are the better team as it stands today. 

Tennessee is missing tons of guys and playing horribly and some questionable officiating has gone in the pats favor and they’re only down 6

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

5 hours ago, SWATeam said:

People are butthurt over the super bowl expectations

Bills can totally win a Superbowl this year it they start firing on all cylinders. 

25 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Tennessee is missing tons of guys and playing horribly and some questionable officiating has gone in the pats favor and they’re only down 6

Frustrating game. 😡

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.