EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

Welp, this game is finished.

At least the Colts are losing. Gives us a better chance at making the playoffs.

Just now, Maynard said:

Patsies got this one. Switched over to the Indy game.

They're looking unstoppable. Mac Jones is dissecting that defense. I hope Buffalo has an answer for him without Tre White. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Welp, this game is finished.

At least the Colts are losing. Gives us a better chance at making the playoffs.

They're looking unstoppable. Mac Jones is dissecting that defense. I hope Buffalo has an answer for him without Tre White. 

Mac has been very average today (his stats look good, but that's all).

If the Pats beat us, it's because BB is just that much better of a coach.

On 11/26/2021 at 9:59 PM, aristocrat said:

Mac isn’t throwing those 5 yard throws to victory on this d. 

Already saw a few that he threw under 5 yards that ended up going the distance today.  It’s ridiculous just how many yards Mac gets after the catch.  More than any other QB I have ever seen.  Rodgers gets a lot, Mahomes too but it just seems like the Patsies don’t even bother with intermediate stuff let alone deep.. it’s all underneath and misdirection.  McDermott better have this team prepared next week… I don’t wanna hear the excuses in the postgame show.  The Bills need to be physical with the Pats and by that I mean NO MISSED TACKLES.  Make them pay for every single reception.

That and NO TURNOVERS.  They do that and I like their chances.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Success said:

Wow.. Belichick really is in everyone’s head THAT much on here?  Play a clean game.. no turn overs, hit them hard, no missed tackles and do not play a nickel defense.  Mix in some cover 2, man to man.  Make Mac Jones beat you by himself.  How about no penalties on every other play??  McDIMWITT needs to have this team prepared.  No excuses.  I don’t care who is coaching or not coaching in the other side.  This is a rookie QB we’re facing.  

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Wow.. Belichick really is in everyone’s head THAT much on here?  Play a clean game.. no turn overs, hit them hard, no missed tackles and do not play a nickel defense.  Mix in some cover 2, man to man.  Make Mac Jones beat you by himself.  How about no penalties on every other play??  McDIMWITT needs to have this team prepared.  No excuses.  I don’t care who is coaching or not coaching in the other side.  This is a rookie QB we’re facing.  

Belichick is head & shoulders above everyone. 

It's amazing what he does w/ his teams.  Another coach on this Pats team & they would have a losing record.

I think we have one of the better ones in McD.  But BB is ridiculously good.

2 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

The absolute worst timing for White to get hurt.

We were bound for a big time injury at some point. Hopefully one of these backups can emerge into at least an average player.

The Patriots game is going to be a huge test and a gauge on how good this team really is. Pats are absolutely on fire right now. 

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

It’s easy to say make Mac Jones beat us. That entails 1: stopping a physical run game. That has been anything but a given for this team. And 2: our own offense needs to actually be good. The pats pass defense is excellent. If Daboll has his normal approach, we are going to struggle really bad on offense. We need to run the ball against NE. Hopefully McDermott gets involved and doesn’t let Daboll completely screw us with a pass heavy game plan. This win would be our best win of the year. Anyone thinking we are going to just show up and hammer this team is delusional. This is going to be a very, very difficult game. Also a loss here, you can pretty much forget the division. The Pats have an incredibly easy schedule outside of us twice. We can not afford to lost this game if we want the division. Josh is going to absolutely have his A game and the defense NEEDS to stop the run. 

Just now, Success said:

Belichick is head & shoulders above everyone. 

It's amazing what he does w/ his teams.  Another coach on this Pats team & they would have a losing record.

I think we have one of the better ones in McD.  But BB is ridiculously good.

Yeah.. I’ve seen how good he was last season.  I’ve also seen how great he was when Drew Bledsoe was his starting QB.  He was about to get fired.  He’s a Parcells understudy along with Coughlin and Payton.  

14 minutes ago, Success said:

IDK, man. Jones just seems to hit the open receiver everytime and doesn't appear rattled at all. 

I agree that coaching will be a huge factor, but the players need to come through. The defensive line for the Bills needs to pressure, pressure, pressure. That's what will determine the game. We know Allen and the offense are good for 21+ points. Can the defense hold the Pats below that? 

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It’s easy to say make Mac Jones beat us. That entails 1: stopping a physical run game. That has been anything but a given for this team. And 2: our own offense needs to actually be good. The pats pass defense is excellent. If Daboll has his normal approach, we are going to struggle really bad on offense. We need to run the ball against NE. Hopefully McDermott gets involved and doesn’t let Daboll completely screw us with a pass heavy game plan. This win would be our best win of the year. Anyone thinking we are going to just show up and hammer this team is delusional. This is going to be a very, very difficult game. Also a loss here, you can pretty much forget the division. The Pats have an incredibly easy schedule outside of us twice. We can not afford to lost this game if we want the division. Josh is going to absolutely have his A game and the defense NEEDS to stop the run. 

If Buffalo wins then they will be legitimate SB contenders. This is a big game. The Saints win didn't really get me as excited as I wanted. As much as I love a cakewalk schedule, I'm glad we are going to face a legitimate team. 

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Belichick going to wipe the floor with us and McDermott. Hope I'm wrong as I'll be at the game, but don't see any chance we in this game, especially if it rains/snows. Pats should be favorites.

I think we ultimately split w the Pats. Wipe the floor w us? IDK, man. I think McDermott has this team prepared w/ the extra 4 days. 

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Allen may have another big game on the ground.  Mix in some play action as well.  The Pats have been playing well but they haven’t exactly played world beaters lately either.  IF the Bills play a clean physical game I expect them to win.  Also.. this team has been dropping passes lately.  60 minutes, play clean on O and tackle well on D.  

I really don’t want to hear the “We have to do this, this and that better” routine from Sean in the postgame.  Have this damn team prepared, be disciplined and aggressive.  

12 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Belichick going to wipe the floor with us and McDermott. Hope I'm wrong as I'll be at the game, but don't see any chance we in this game, especially if it rains/snows. Pats should be favorites.

Wow dude.. ok.  No chance??  Rookie cuddled QB at Buffalo.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.