EDIT Now: Whatever Pats or Bills topics you wanna discuss Was: Bills (-3.5) vs. Patriots on MNF

Estro

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

So the disrespect card is out huh!? I haven't heard anyone in the media as of yet talk pro-patriot and leaving the Bills out of it. All i heard was it's going to be a big game on Monday. 

As of yet.... give it a day or two. If you haven’t seen / heard the constant Pat* ball washing you haven’t been paying attention. 

6 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

So the disrespect card is out huh!? I haven't heard anyone in the media as of yet talk pro-patriot and leaving the Bills out of it. All i heard was it's going to be a big game on Monday. 

So, you're saying you haven't watched or listened to anything in the media?

Got it.

3 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

As of yet.... give it a day or two. If you haven’t seen / heard the constant Pat* ball washing you haven’t been paying attention. 

Hype up the pats yes, but at no point has it or shouldn't to down play the Bills. I haven't heard it or see why it would be. I think Bills have proven to the media they are a good team, so i don't see how they are going to be disrespected.  

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Thin skin— geez! The pats have been on a roll, and the Bills have been up and down. That’s going to be the story line all week— the Pats will be given more media love. 

5 minutes ago, Success said:

So, you're saying you haven't watched or listened to anything in the media?

Got it.

What media outlet has disrespected the Bills and please do not give me a Nick Wright post. I mean if fans don't get it's a schtick that goes on in sports shows now a days, i don't know what to tell you. Stephen A. has been poking at cowboy fans for years.....

Edited by Ghost_002!

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

What media outlet has disrespected the Bills and please do not give me a Nick Wright post. I mean if fans don't get it's a schtick that goes on sports shows now a days, i don't know what to tell you. Stephen A. has been poking at cowboy fans for years.....

Maybe "disrespect" is a stretch - but the media is pretty much back on the Patriots bandwagon.  The Bills are an afterthought right now.

I don't care at all.  But don't pretend that the teams are being given any kind of equal treatment or coverage.  The Pats hype is through the roof right now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Maybe "disrespect" is a stretch - but the media is pretty much back on the Patriots bandwagon.  The Bills are an afterthought right now.

I don't care at all.  But don't pretend that the teams are being given any kind of equal treatment or coverage.  The Pats hype is through the roof right now.

I am asking you again. Please show me from a "respected" media outlet that is straight up "disrespecting" the buffalo bills in favor of the patriots. And i do mean straight disrespect. Not because they "picked" the pats to win. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Ghost_002! said:

I am asking you again. Please show me from a "respected" media outlet that is straight up "disrespecting" the buffalo bills in favor of the patriots. And i do mean straight disrespect. Not because they "picked" the pats to win. 

I'm not going to go searching all over the place to prove anything.  I turn on any outlet, or go anywhere on the internet, and THE main narrative is "here they come again!"

I haven't even heard anything about the Bills, except for Thanksgiving Day.  

Like I said - I don't care.  Let everyone hype up the Pats to be all unbeatable and the best in the AFC.

16 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

It takes a special personality to come onto an opposing team's message board and advise others how to behave.

I'm not excusing his behavior, but I'm not really sure how you expected to be welcomed with open arms after 3k posts here and the history between these two teams.  Let me give you a piece of advice - leave the tongue-lashings to the moderators and let Bills fans talk about the game amongst themselves.

Tongue lashing? Reminding him of the rules is a tongue lashing? Dang!  We come from different generations if someone being nice is a tongue lashing. Lol

22 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Lmao Pats used the dis card for 30 years lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

52 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Nah man. It ain’t that deep. Comparing a teams win streak to a 50/50 coin toss is silly and extremely flawed. The longer a team win streak goes the more the odds drop that it’ll continue based on a ton of factors. Comparing it to a coin toss is ridiculous. 

You're wrong (50/50 coin toss was an intentional oversimplification) but oh well.  No worries.  And of course I think we all would like their streak to end!!  GO BILLS!

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Success said:

I'm not going to go searching all over the place to prove anything.  I turn on any outlet, or go anywhere on the internet, and THE main narrative is "here they come again!"

I haven't even heard anything about the Bills, except for Thanksgiving Day.  

Like I said - I don't care.  Let everyone hype up the Pats to be all unbeatable and the best in the AFC.

Bruh...that is not dissing the Bills. I mean have the Bills been shaky as of late, yes. What the media is supposed  to act like fans and just overact? The pats are on a winning streak, given the history and whose their coach...its really not hard to see why the patriots winning wouldn't be a hot topic, but none of it has dissed the Bills. And there is a tie in the division.....i mean..Just saying...

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Bruh...that is not dissing the Bills. I mean have the Bills been shaky as of late, yes. What the media is supposed  to act like fans and just overact? The pats are on a winning streak, given the history and whose their coach...its really not hard to see why the patriots winning wouldn't be a hot topic, but none of it has dissed the Bills. And there is a tie in the division.....i mean..Just saying...

It's more just obnoxious now than anything.  

Like it was w/ the Cowboys for a few decades. You guys are the new Cowboys. The media hypes up everything about you.

In the media, it's a Patriots world, and we all just live in it.

Which will make a win next week that much sweeter.  Nothing like ruining a lame Patriots narrative that pundits love to create.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Success said:

It's more just obnoxious now than anything.  

Like it was w/ the Cowboys for a few decades. You guys are the new Cowboys. The media hypes up everything about you.

In the media, it's a Patriots world, and we all just live in it.

Which will make a win next week that much sweeter.  Nothing like ruining a lame Patriots narrative that pundits love to create.

You know what ends all that if it bothers you that much.....win a SB, plan n simple. That's not a diss, since me posting here is being looked at as "trolling" for some reason. It's just saying....you as a fan want your team to get the benefit of the doubt. Win a superbowl. Media will endlessly gush over the bills too....

IMO Bills are still looked at as a SB contender (and it's true). I haven't heard nobody say otherwise. Nobody in the NFL is dominating right now. 

Edited by Ghost_002!
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.