Beast Mode will be the Bills Legend of the game this Sunday

OrtonHearsaWho

7 hours ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Just saw this on twitter...

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/marshawn-lynch-set-to-return-to-buffalo-as-the-bills-legend-of-the-game-week-11

Some folks here aren't a fan but I've always loved Lynch & glad he was able to get a ring.

That’s nice, glad a small step towards righting a wrong is taking place.

6 hours ago, Rockpile233 said:

I think it’s a weird choice. I don’t at all view him as a Bill, especially not a Bills legend.

With that being said I have no hard feelings and pumping up the crowd before the game is right up his alley. Looking forward to Sunday.

Why would you or anyone have hard feelings? He should never have been traded.

• Agree 1

Lynch is NOT a Bills legend, nor us Jarus Byrd, same bs. 

Why would the Bills do thus and why would get accept?

Skittles must need the ad space. 

Rob Riddick was more legend, Kenneth Davis, Moulds, Spielman, Fina, Brown, heck, Howard Ballard is a bigger legend, Pete Metzalars, and 100 more.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

What was the story?  Something about a girl, a police officer, and returning a stolen license or something lol

On 11/16/2021 at 6:28 PM, Mynamemike said:

Marshawn is an odd pick IMO. Has Kyle Williams ever led the charge since he retired?  I’d love to see him lead the charge in the AFC championship game this year! Place would go bonkers!  🍻🇺🇸✌️

Playoffs we unleash Kyle!

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/16/2021 at 8:27 AM, Mat68 said:

He is a legend.  He didn't draft Spiller and trade himself for a bag of bagels.  Bills Mafia started/ coined Beastmode.  He will be called that the remainder of his life.  I hope he gets a big welcome.  Its where it all started.  

Just like 12th man that Seattle stole from the Bills.

Haters gonna hate.  Marshawn Lynch is a Legend.  Buffalo drafted him in the First Rd.  Had multiple 1,000 yards season and went to his first pro bowl as a Bill.   Listening to Marshawn talk with Pat Mcafee and others I bet he would admit some mistakes as a young player in Buffalo.

Buffalo has a history of good players leaving and being successful elsewhere.  The team was cheap and caused them not to win.  Lynch was is a guy.  Be an organization that respects that.  Dont be bitter like Detroit and have your best players in history boycott you. 

On 11/16/2021 at 2:15 PM, Bills92 said:

I was always under the impression that it was the organization that pushed Marshawn out of Buffalo vs. the other way around.  I remember good ole Buddy saying he wanted a water bug for a RB (CJ Spiller) and the rest was history (Culminating in Marshawn being showcased in his last game against Green Bay.. which I believe was Trent Edwards last game too).  I felt like Marshawn always embraced Buffalo (and sometimes a little too much because of his antics on Chippewa) and us fans did the same too.  (I always felt he was our best play especially those 2006 - 2008 seasons)

With that said, I tend to agree that the idea of Marshawn Lynch being a legend of the game feels like a stretch and personally, there are only a handful (if that many) players that the organization should pay tribute to as part of those drought years 

Actually it was Chan who said he wanted a water bug for his offence. Daniel Jeremiah was the only analyst who predicted Spiller at #9. Given our backfield at the time everybody thought he was crazy. In fact he understood that our front office was crazy.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.