11/7/21 Gameday Bills @ Jaguars First Half Thread

Hapless Bills Fan

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Do you lose a 2nd TO if we challenge and it stands?

I think you get charged a 2nd TO if you call TO first, then decide to challenge.  Might as well just throw the red flag, if you lose you stiil just get charged the one TO.  You do lose one of your challenges though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

So it is clear that they are just playing a deep shell and are only going to give us like 8-yard dump downs. Just gotta take them. 

Unfortunately Josh has a problem with that. And it’s a real problem Cost us two games so far.

• Eyeroll 1

For those of you bitching about McD not wasting a challenge, you can't use a challenge on a nothing 10 yard reception when you would still face 2nd and 15 if they agree with you.  You're then down to one challenge for the rest of the game, and you have to get that one right for them to give you a third.  Challenging there would be a complete waste.  You can't challenge every play that the refs screw up because they screw up far too many of them.

• Agree 2

No one else is going to like to hear this, but I actually like what I'm seeing from Josh. He's taking what the D is giving and not trying to force this. 

Even crap teams like Jax can play really well for part of a game. Can they do it the whole game? Probably not. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

Two weeks in a row we come out sloppy against a bad team.

It’s because that no run game and terrible oline is starting to show early this year, we’re in trouble this year god I hope we fix our line and running game next year 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Crazy how content we seem to be about not trying to get him the ball. 

It has to change. The way to force teams to do something else on defense is Diggs. They are not going to adjust to you trying to Singletary and Beasley your way down the field.