Will Josh Allen get sacked by Josh Allen?

RobbRiddick

3 hours ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

Of course it's happened with both players having the same last name. But I don't think it ever has with both players having the same 1st and last name.

The Jets drafted two Michael Carters last year.

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/lists/new-york-jets-2021-nfl-draft-class-recap-zach-wilson-alijah-vera-tucker-elijah-moore/

4 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Yeah not talking about drafting. Talking about a QB getting sacked by a player and they both have same 1st and last name.,per thread title

Edited by Sheneneh Jenkins
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, The Jokeman said:

Not only that, both still seem to be on the roster.

Both are 22 years old  Both went to school in the state of North Carolina. Both are a bit undersized for their respective positions.

But craziest of them all, they are both wearing the same shirt. How embarrassing!

mrwbqzbqxqt5kfa09pes.png

gozpwoqxnpykzos2fy8i.png

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Fake Josh Allen has 4.5 sacks this season, including 2 last week.

Will he sack Real Josh Allen this week? And, if so, will it be the first time a QB has been sacked by a player of the same name? I googled this question and couldn't find anything.

Every 80s TV action series had an episode featuring a fake version of our hero (fake hulk, fake KITT - KARR, fake A Team, fake Airwolf... I don't believe there was a fake Streethawk but that series was cancelled pretty quickly so I guess they never got around to it*)

*Sorry for the tangent

With this line? Possibly but he’s going to light their secondary up like a Christmas tree anyway 

23 hours ago, BillsfaninSB said:

Glad I built a bunker in my back yard and bought a bunch of guns back in 1999 for this other real possibility that the fragile fabric of our existence will become unraveled the moment this unprecedented cataclysmic event happens. 

everyone though you were prepping for Y2K, nope, for the Josh Allen '21 incident.  

🤔 lemme see if I understand your question correctly. If Buffalo’s Josh Allen throws an interception and the interceptor laterals the ball to Jacksonville’s Josh Allen who then attempts another lateral but is tackled by Buffalo’s Josh Allen before he can release the lateral pass, then yes, Josh Allen COULD sack Josh Allen.

But I think it’s against the rules..

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/3/2021 at 1:11 PM, RobbRiddick said:

Fake Josh Allen has 4.5 sacks this season, including 2 last week.

Will he sack Real Josh Allen this week? And, if so, will it be the first time a QB has been sacked by a player of the same name? I googled this question and couldn't find anything.

Every 80s TV action series had an episode featuring a fake version of our hero (fake hulk, fake KITT - KARR, fake A Team, fake Airwolf... I don't believe there was a fake Streethawk but that series was cancelled pretty quickly so I guess they never got around to it*)

*Sorry for the tangent

I think what you meant to ask was, "Will our JA ransack or hurdle over their JA?"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.